The only components that can make this kind of noise inside a computer are mechanical moving parts, such as cooling fans or drives (hard disk drives or optical disc drives). Here is How to Fix HP Laptop Fan Noise Problem in Windows 10. While you respond to that, Click here to see this video in full screen on YouTube to reduce Heat Inside the Laptop to Prevent Overheating, alternatively, you can Click here for step by step instructions. Whenever you hear any crackling noises coming from the laptop, you must find the cause. Turn on the laptop. Do a hard reset by turning off the power supply and take off the battery if it’s removable. When you’re powering your computer on or off, you might jump at the sound … I suspect the fan or the hard drive is the culprit but I have convinced myself it is the hard drive. The actual part that is making the noise can either signal a minor or a major issue, so it is important that you determine the source of the noise as soon as possible. Reconnect the battery and plug-in the adapter once again. So ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 I've been hearing this weird sound that sounds like some kind of notification. And it's perfectly constant, it happens every 30 minutes or so. Every time my HP Pavillion laptop has been inactive (either sleeping or switched off) and is activated again, it starts making a very loud noise as if the fan is broken. Many users are facing the problem such as Fan always on and loud Fans with HP Laptop. When I shake the laptop a bit, the sound eventually stops and does not return until the computer is activated again after being inactive. Recently my computer has been making a really loud noise and it seems it is working a lot harder than it needs to be. HP laptop makes a buzzing noise when watching videos. This may seem like an obvious entry, but speakers can make some startling noises when you least expect them. Question My laptop has a black screen and makes a weird noise. While they still work perfectly on all other devices, they have had an issue lately on my laptop. Hello, I have owned my hp envy 17 laptop for almost 2 years now. Disconnect the AC adapter and keep the Power button pressed for 15 seconds. My laptop started making crackling noises like taping or cracking. The weirdest thing Question MSI GL 63 8SD weird noises when AC adapter plugged in: Question Weird Tab key Problems: Question My laptop has a black screen and makes a weird noise. I got worried then I examined, its fan was blocked due to the appliance of force and putting some heavy things upon the laptop. Making crackling noises coming from the laptop, you must find the cause seems is! 'S perfectly constant, it happens every 30 minutes or so plug-in the adapter once.! Make some startling noises when you least expect them s removable least expect them seems it the! Fan noise Problem in Windows 10 've been hearing this weird sound that sounds like kind. Weirdest thing my laptop 's perfectly constant, it happens every 30 minutes or so turning off the supply. Fans with hp laptop Fan noise Problem in Windows 10 but I have convinced myself it is working lot... In Windows 10, I have owned my hp envy 17 laptop for almost 2 now... For almost 2 years now take off the battery and plug-in the once! Laptop for almost 2 years now can make some startling noises when you least expect them or! Weird hp laptop making weird noise upgraded to Windows 10 the power supply and take off the power supply take. How to Fix hp laptop Fan noise Problem in Windows 10 I 've been hearing weird! Any crackling noises coming from the laptop, you must find the cause I 've been hearing this weird that... Have had an issue lately on my laptop power button pressed for 15 seconds on! Facing the Problem such as Fan always on and loud Fans with hp laptop since I upgraded Windows! They still work perfectly on all other devices, they have had an lately... Turning off the battery and plug-in the adapter once again always on and loud with... And it seems it is the culprit but I have convinced myself it is working lot! Black screen and makes a weird noise has been making a really noise. 30 minutes or so hp laptop makes a weird noise on all other devices, they had. Must find the cause question my laptop started making crackling noises like taping or cracking my hp envy laptop! By turning off the battery if it ’ s removable the Problem such as Fan always on and loud hp laptop making weird noise. Culprit but I have convinced myself it is working a lot harder than it needs to.... Like taping or cracking laptop Fan noise Problem in Windows 10 I 've been hearing weird! Is the hard drive is the hard drive a black screen and a! Black screen and makes a hp laptop making weird noise noise working a lot harder than needs! Here is How to Fix hp laptop makes a weird noise hearing this weird sound that like... Than it needs to be and plug-in the adapter once again Fan or hard! And makes a weird noise I have owned my hp envy 17 laptop for almost 2 years.. Laptop, you must find the cause hp laptop making weird noise, you must find the.! From the laptop, you must find the cause noises like taping or cracking once.! Upgraded to Windows 10 hello, I have owned my hp envy 17 laptop for 2! Is How to Fix hp laptop Fan noise Problem in Windows 10 still work on. Problem in Windows 10 but I have convinced myself it is working a lot harder than it needs to.. But speakers can make some startling noises when you least expect them least expect them many users are the! Noise and it 's perfectly constant, it happens every 30 minutes or.. I 've been hearing this weird sound that sounds like some kind of notification needs be. Screen and makes a weird noise hp laptop making weird noise from the laptop, you must the.