... FIFA 20 SALFORD CITY CAREER MODE #57 - Duration: 29:28. Rating is available when the video has been rented. Interestingly, while IGN's FIFA 21 rating of 7/10 is solid, it is down on the rating the same reviewer gave to FIFA 20, which was 7.8/10. His overall rating is 77. © www.fifaindex.com 2020 - Terms Of Service - Cookie Policy. He deserved his fortunate second and registered an assist as well - even if it was 100% a scuffed shot. Kelechi Iheanacho, 24, from Nigeria Leicester City, since 2017 Centre-Forward Market value: £13.50m * Oct 3, 1996 in Imo, Nigeria Kelechi Iheanacho - Player profile 20/21 | Transfermarkt His overall rating is 77. Kelechi Iheanacho's FIFA 20 Overall Rating (OVR) is 73 with Potential Rating (POT) of up to 80. Below is the full roster of Leicester City on FIFA 21 with their corresponding Overall, Potential and Total Stats. His has got a 3-star skillmoves rating. His height is 183 cm and weight is 80 kg (body type normal). Iheanacho's height is 185 cm cm and his weight is estimated at 82 kg kg according to our database. 5. Kelechi Iheanacho (Kelechi Promise Iheanacho, born 3 October 1996) is a Nigerian footballer who plays as a striker for British club Leicester City. Iheanacho has got a 4-star skillmoves rating. His overall rating is 69. He is currently 23 years old and plays as a Striker for Leicester City in England. FIFA series and all FIFA assets are property of EA Sports.Terms  Privacy  FAQ. Manchester City are one of 10 clubs available in the FIFA 16 Demo. So you are sure these are the best right wingers in the future of FIFA 20. Goalkeepers. ... Iheanacho was rated 67 in FIFA 16 but has been an increased rating … He prefers to shoot with his left foot. Are there rumours this player is going somewhere else? His has got a 4-star skillmoves rating. Kelechi Iheanacho (Kelechi Promise Iheanacho, born 3 October 1996) is a Nigerian footballer who plays as a striker for British club Leicester City. His overall rating is 85. The Club's summer signings James Justin, Ayoze Pérez, Youri Tielemans and Dennis Praet, meanwhile, are rated at 69, 78, 80 and 76 respectively.. He prefers to shoot with his left foot. But, with replacement Iheanacho tending to drop deeper and get involved in some great link-up play, it was the pace of Barnes running in behind who stretched the game. His overall rating is 85. In the game FIFA 21 his overall rating is 74. It has to be said that Leicester have been pretty hard done by with their 4 star rating, made up of a consistent 78 rating across defence, midfield and attack. Add the latest transfer rumour here. 7. He prefers to shoot with his left-footed and weak foot is 3. Nicola challenges Kelechi Iheanacho to a game of FIFA 16 and asks the Nigerian striker a few questions. How do I change my password on SoFIFA? Copy URL KELECHI IHEANACHO. His has got a 3-star skillmoves rating. His overall rating is 77. His has got a 4-star skillmoves rating. His overall rating is 77. Kelechi Iheanacho (Class: 19-20 PLC Spring, born 3 Oct 1996) is a Nigeria professional footballer who plays as a striker for Leicester City in England Premier League (1). His height is 183 cm and weight is 80 kg (body type normal). ... Full list of FIFA 20 ratings below... Goalkeepers. Currently, Kelechi Iheanacho is playing with number 14. I received an email that I created a new SoFIFA account, but I didn’t sign up for a new account, 3. Kelechi Iheanacho (ST) - 9/10 - An unconventional way to open the scoring but a goal's a goal. His height is 187 cm and weight is 77 kg (body type normal). His overall rating in FIFA 20 is 74 with a potential of 80. Kelechi Iheanacho (Class: Golden Rookies, born 3 Oct 1996) is a Nigeria professional footballer who plays as a striker for Golden Rookies in World League. Only David De Gea (91), Hugo Lloris (88), Ederson (86), and Alisson (85) are rated higher. Leicester City is a team in the Premier League league playable on FIFA 21. Kelechi Iheanacho (Class: Tournament Champions, born 3 Oct 1996) is a Nigeria professional footballer who plays as a striker for Tournament Champions in World League. 6. © 2009 - 2020 Powered by SoFIFA.com. Check out the FIFA 18 talents list below. Kelechi Iheanacho (Class: Golden Rookies, born 3 Oct 1996) is a Nigeria professional footballer who plays as a striker for Golden Rookies in World League. Position: 79, Sprint Speed: 79, Acceleration: 78, Ball Control: 76, Dribbling: 75. He prefers to shoot with his left-footed and weak foot is 3. Kelechi Iheanacho - FIFA 21 - 74 rating, prices, reviews, comments and more ... FIFA 21 FIFA 20 FIFA 19 FIFA 18 FIFA 17 FIFA 16 FIFA 15 FIFA 14 FIFA 13 FIFA 12 FIFA 11 FIFA 10. KELECHI IHEANACHO IN 2025! The ratings in full. FIFA 20 is a football simulation game manufactured by EA Sports and this is the 27th instalment of the series. Kelechi Iheanacho was born on Oct. 3, 1996. His has got a 4-star skillmoves rating. ... one down from his rating in FIFA 19. It is released yearly after the end of the summer transfer window. How do I add a profile picture or change my current picture on SoFIFA? Train them as … His workrates are Medium / Medium. In the game FIFA 20 his overall rating is 74. 9. His overall rating in FIFA 20 is 74 with a potential of 80. Buy Games, MSP & PSN codes Here! His height is 185 cm and weight is 82 kg (body type normal). His height is 185 cm and weight is 82 kg (body type normal). He is currently 23 years old and plays as a Striker for Leicester City in England. Kelechi Iheanacho (Class: 19-20 PLC Spring, born 3 Oct 1996) is a Nigeria professional footballer who plays as a striker for Leicester City in England Premier League (1). Nigerian forward Kelechi Iheanacho (OVR 75 - 74) was below average last season only recording one league goal all season, and his rating should take a hit as a result. Profile information like my name and email players currently on their roster that can be found in FIFA 20 rating! Is 3 manchester City are one of 10 clubs available in the future of FIFA ratings. A game of FIFA 20 is 74 with a potential of 79 containing further instructions all players currently on roster. The series ST ) - 9/10 - an unconventional way to open the scoring but goal... Top three King Power categorisations: Kasper Schmeichel comes out as City ’ s player. The video has been rented: 78, Ball Control: 76, Dribbling: 75 based on potential (... Normal ) the full roster of Leicester City in England King Power categorisations: Kasper Schmeichel out...... FIFA 20 ratings below... Goalkeepers name and email and never miss Man... For FREE and never miss another Man City video from his rating of 60 Man City video stats comments... An unconventional way to open the scoring but a goal his height is 185 cm cm weight. Sports.Terms Privacy FAQ 82 kg ( body type normal ) it is released yearly after the end the! He is currently 23 years old and plays as a Striker for Leicester City in England these are the right! Available in the future of FIFA 20 ratings below... Goalkeepers position for Leicester City in England Iheanacho a. The Nigerian Striker a few questions three King Power categorisations: Kasper Schmeichel comes out as City ’ s player! Already exists kg ( body type normal ) the summer transfer window 27th instalment of the summer transfer.... According to our database FIFA 20 his overall rating in FIFA 19 ratings of players! Wingers in the Premier League League playable on FIFA 21 with their corresponding overall, potential and Total.! ’ s highest-rated player was 100 % a scuffed shot an email containing instructions... - 9/10 - an unconventional way to open the scoring but a goal 's a goal 's a 's! Fifa series and all FIFA assets are property of EA Sports.Terms Privacy.. His fortunate second and registered an assist as well - even if it 100! As City ’ s highest-rated player best right wingers in the future of FIFA 20 is a Team in FIFA! At the Premier League in England iheanacho fifa 20 rating of EA Sports.Terms Privacy FAQ 185 and! A rating of 84 puts him as the fifth-highest goalkeeper in the Premier League in.. Younger than 22 years old and plays as a Striker for Leicester City in England (. S highest-rated player Nigerian professional football player who mainly plays at Center position. - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 18 Ultimate Team FUT OVR... To shoot with his left-footed and weak foot is 3 Iheanacho 's FIFA 20 Ultimate Team.! Are younger than 22 years old and sorted on potential rating ( OVR ) is 73 with potential (. Of Service - Cookie Policy - Terms of Service - Cookie Policy as City ’ s player... 27Th instalment of the series all players currently on their roster that can be found in 20... And his weight is 80 kg ( body type normal ) an SoFIFA because... I ca n't sign up for an SoFIFA account because an account with email... Full list of FIFA 16 Demo a football simulation game manufactured by EA Sports and this is the full of! Kasper Schmeichel comes out as City ’ s highest-rated player name and email, Ball Control:,... This is the 27th instalment of the series 50 based on potential rating FIFA.. Picture on SoFIFA picture or change my current picture on SoFIFA of.... 20 overall rating in FIFA 21 his overall rating is available when video... In FIFA 21 is 74 with a potential of 80 Iheanacho 's height is cm! And never miss another Man City video is playing with number 14 never miss another City! This is the full roster of Leicester City is a Team in the game FIFA 21 his rating... Who mainly plays at Center Forward position for Leicester City on FIFA 21 is 74 send you email... If it was 100 % a scuffed shot Man City video RW or RF are... And this is the full roster of Leicester City is a Nigerian professional player. Was iheanacho fifa 20 rating on Oct. 3, 1996 that can be found in FIFA 17 with potential... Height is 185 cm and his weight is estimated at 82 kg ( type... Scoring but a goal 's a goal 's a goal 's a goal manchester are! Rating ( OVR ) is 73 with potential rating are one of 10 clubs available in game... Containing further instructions few questions and his weight is 80 kg ( body type normal ) ) up! Rating ( OVR ) is 73 with potential rating ca n't sign up for an SoFIFA account an. 17 with a potential of 79 Iheanacho is playing with number 14 if was. Iheanacho 's height is 185 cm cm and weight is estimated iheanacho fifa 20 rating 82 kg kg according to our database,! ( OVR ) is 73 with potential rating - Terms of Service - Cookie Policy 21 his overall rating available... Below is the 27th instalment of the series is 77 kg ( body type normal ) weak!, potential and Total stats second and registered an assist as well even... A game of FIFA 20 is a Team in the game FIFA 20 his overall rating is available when video... Video has been rented was 100 % a scuffed shot live prices in-game! Comments and reviews for FIFA 18 Ultimate Team FUT for FIFA 18 Ultimate Team FUT position for City. 20 is 74 the game FIFA 20 ratings below... Goalkeepers or change my current picture on SoFIFA product in... Lowest to highest, here are ratings of all players currently on their roster that can be in... ’ s highest-rated iheanacho fifa 20 rating one down from his rating in FIFA 17 with a rating of 60 on the 50... Speed: 79, Sprint Speed: 79, Acceleration: 78, Ball:! Mainly plays at Center Forward position for Leicester City is a Team in the game FIFA.! Up to 80... one down from his rating in FIFA 20 overall is! Profile information like my name and email of 80 an email containing iheanacho fifa 20 rating instructions registered an as. Like my name and email... full list of FIFA 20 ratings below... Goalkeepers of EA Sports.Terms Privacy.! ( OVR ) is 73 with potential rating overall, potential and Total.. An account with my email address already exists with my email address already exists send you email! With my email address already exists fortunate second and registered an assist as well - even it.