34 % 27g Carbs. Crossposted by 1 month ago. Bake … Heat to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). I've made these at least a dozen times since discovering the recipe and didn't realize I have never reviewed. Simply use in place of salt and lightly sprinkle OLD BAY® French Fry Seasoning over freshly cooked french fries and serve. McCormick & Co. Inc. (NYSE: MKC) is partnering with manufacturer Mr. Dee’s on Old Bay Natural Cut Seasoned Fries. Mix together mayonnaise, garlic cloves, lemon juice and salt until well combined. 3 % 2g Protein. Congrats! If you don't like the idea of malt vinegar, you can serve with traditional ketchup. Place in a bowl and toss with oil until well coated. The frozen product will be sold … Old Bay can easily be found in any grocery store or you can purchase it nine. Keeping the spirals separated is key. Saute 3 minced garlic cloves in 4 tablespoons butter in a … Deep Fry: 1. Natural cut and seasoned with just the right amount of bold OLD BAY flavor, these fries are classic perfection. © Copyright 2021, 15 Instant Pot Recipes to Power You Through Whole30, 20 Meatless Monday Ideas That Everyone Will Love, 14 Hearty, Comfort Food Casseroles Starring Winter Squash, Our 25 Best Hot and Cheesy Dips Got Serious Game, 25 Beloved Bread Recipes From Grandma's Kitchen, 10 Banana Bundt Cakes to Make with Excess Bananas, The Best Comfort Foods to Get You Through Flu Season, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 12 Vegetable-Friendly Side Dishes for the Mediterranean Diet, 19 Hearty Meatless Soups and Stews To Keep You Warm This Winter, 10 Vegan Bowls Packed with Veggies and Grains, 20 Recipes for the Super Bowl for Two People, Nutrition Leave that bag of frozen french fries in the freezer because these fries are just about as easy to make. Serving Size: cup (58 g grams) Amount Per Serving. Ingredients. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The chipper (large shredder) blade referred to in this recipe is from the Paderno(R) brand. Drain the sweet potatoes and dredge in cornstarch, shaking off any excess. 3. 616 / 2,300g left. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. hide. While fries are baking, make the aioli. Toss fries with old bay and minced garlic until well combined. 3. 346 points. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Cut potatoes into spirals using a spiralizer fitted with a large shredder blade; snip long spirals into smaller lengths. Seal … Next time I ll try this in my airfryer. Fat 45g. In a large resealable freezer bag, combine the Old Bay, corn starch, oregano, salt, and pepper. These were a nice change from plain old fries. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. I was a little reluctant to put on the malt vinegar but I sprinkled on a few drops and liked it too--wouldn't want too much though. April 19, 2017. Monounsaturated Fat 3.4 g grams. Sprinkle with Old Bay. Place fries so they don't touch on a jelly roll -sized pan lined with parchment paper. Toss with Old Bay and salt until evenly distributed. Not way too cheesy to the point where you feel sick - just the right amount. Aramark - Old Bay French Fries. The price for this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among them. 2. Old Bay is also what makes these fries completely addicting. Rinse well with cold water and pat dry. Wash and slice potatoes. … Daily Goals. They will be frozen and sold in stores around the United States, including Wal-Mart. Directions Step 1 Transfer mixture to a plastic bag or pastry bag and snip the tip off for drizzling. Transfer to a baking sheet and stick in the oven while frying the remaining fries. 31 comments. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Toss French fries and oil together in a large bowl. Order groceries online for Delivery or Pickup. Mix oil, seafood seasoning, onion powder, hot … Cook 4-6 minutes. Keep frozen. Hello YouTube!! * FREE delivery on your first order with Express. New videos weekly! Line two baking sheets with tinfoil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Spread frozen fries in a single layer on baking sheet. <ul><li>OLD BAY Seasoned Fries 20oz</li><li>Old Bay Seasoned Fries 20oz</li></ul> 1 review. 2. 217 calories; protein 4.3g; carbohydrates 35.1g; fat 7.1g; sodium 719mg. 1 ½ tablespoons seafood seasoning (such as. Immediately season generously with old bay. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Remove from fryer, drain on paper towels and serve. With its iconic blend of 18 herbs and spices, OLD BAY Seasoning adds zest to each crispy, mouth-watering bite. 3. Place potatoes into a large bowl; drizzle with oil mixture. Pour vegetable oil into fryer. Get "Old Bay" Grilled Steak Fries Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. I love these! Mix oil, seafood seasoning, onion powder, hot sauce, and garlic powder together in a bowl. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Thank you for the recipe. These are the best frozen fries I've ever bought! Place potatoes in large bowl. Unfortunately though, fries aren’t all that great for you. Toss fries with old bay and minced garlic until well combined. Create craveable french fries that your guests will talk about. Deep fry or bake the preferred cut potatoes for French Fries. Add 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning and toss … Do not fill to top. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Sprinkle more Old Bay over fries if you wish...(I always wish for more.) Let cool for several minutes. 4. Remove the fries from the oil, and place on a cooling rack with paper towels lined below. Garlic Fries Bake 1 pound shoestring fries. Deep Fry: 1. Bake until potatoes are browned and crisp on top, about 6 minutes. 4. McCormick is partnering with a French fry manufacturer to create Old Bay fries. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. The recipe below is for a healthier rendition of french fries, without sacrificing the deliciousness. Please consider the performance of your appliance when following these directions. 314 / 2,000 cal left. OLD BAY French Fry Seasoning is the perfect combination of sweet, savory & spicy, adding the world famous OLD BAY flavor to your standard sandwich side. It adds a smoky, salty, and herby taste that just can’t be beat. We like our food a little spicier, so I substitute extra virgin olive oil with chile oil. Shake to coat the … share. Carefully add frozen fries. Appliance temperatures may vary. About Old Bay Seasoned Fries. 314 Cal. Bake 18-20 minutes for a half sheet, 22-24 minutes for a full sheet, turning fries halfway through. Each retailer has a pricing policy that can be found on that retailer's page. Cook 4-6 minutes. Spread frozen fries in a single layer on baking sheet. report. Comes with a side of old bay fries which are a huge portion and awesome - crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, and seasoned with the good stuff. Mouthwateringly delicious! How does this food fit into your daily goals? Lobster mac and cheese - this stuff was so good! Mix mayo, vinegar, Worcestershire, Old Bay, lemon and parsley for the … Transfer … Serves 4. Flip potatoes with a spatula. Do not fill to top. While fries are baking, make the aioli. Old Bay French Fry Seasoning 37 oz. 7% Saturated Fat 1.3 g grams. Add flour and https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mr-Dees-Old-Bay-Seasoned-Fries-20-oz/46064300 Bake in the preheated oven until bottom of potatoes are browned, 8 to 9 minutes. Oven (Recommended): 1. Add a pinch of OLD BAY French Fry Seasoning on top of hot french fries for an extra punch of zest. Log Food. First time making beer battered cod, served it with some frozen steak fries and homemade tartar sauce! Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Please click on each retailer to see that retailer's price for this product. Polyunsaturated Fat 3.1 g grams. Place the potatoes in a large zip-top bag. Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil; spray with cooking spray. I had to cook mine about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and serve. Spread fries out on baking sheets in one layer. Pour vegetable oil into fryer. Old bay seasoning is the perfect garnish to this amazing low carb fry. Old Bay French Fries. 0 comments. Mix together mayonnaise, garlic cloves, lemon juice and salt until well combined. Bake 18-20 minutes for a half sheet, 22-24 minutes for a full sheet, turning fries halfway through. 63 % 22g Fat. Seal in juices by using as a marinade or to simply spice up beef, pork, chicken & seafood dishes. Old Bay Fries at Aladdin Pizzeria & Eatery "The day after I posted the review here on yelp concerning my horrible experience at Aladdin's, I received a phone call from the store's general manager, Mike.After apologizing profusely for the… Fresh Groceries at great prices from all your favorite stores - in as fast as 1 hour! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. 2. Alexia Fries, Seasoned, Sweet Potato, Waffle Cut, Ore-Ida Zesty Curly Seasoned French Fried Potatoes, Checkers & Rally's Fries, Famous, Seasoned, Green Giant Seasoned Tuscan Seasoned Broccoli, Harris Teeter French Fried Potatoes Seasoned Curly Fries, Harris Teeter Steak Cut Fries French Fried Potatoes, Annie's Homegrown Macaroni & Cheese, Shells & White Cheddar, Tyson Fully Cooked Chicken Patties, Frozen, Jimmy Dean Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissant Sandwiches, Entenmann's Entenmann’s Little Bites Blueberry Muffins, DiGiorno Pepperoni Frozen Pizza with Rising Crust, Banquet Brown 'n Serve Original Sausage Links, Cheez-It Baked Snack Cheese Crackers Original, Kraft Original Flavor Macaroni & Cheese Dinner, Personal shoppers pick all the highest quality items for you. They just might become your new favorite fries. Cooking Instructions: Keep frozen until ready to use. Combine fries into Old Bay oil mixture until well coated. Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil; spray with cooking spray. Sodium 1,684g. Sort by: Average Rating: (5.0) out of 5 stars 1 ratings, based on 1 reviews. Idaho Potatoes, Batter (Water, Unbleached, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Salt, Corn Starch, Corn Flour, Corn Meal, Spices, Paprika, Dehydrated Garlic & Onion, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soybean Oil, Yeast Extract, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Extractives of Black Pepper, Paprika, and Celery), Canola and/or Soybean Oil. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. This is truly one worth trying and you won't regret it I promise. And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. Sprinkle malt vinegar and sea salt over potatoes. Trim ends of parsnips, peel and cut into evenly sized french fry pieces. 4. Calories 179 % Daily Value * 13% Total Fat 8.5 g grams. We love these! Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Trans Fat 0 g grams. An ice-cold bottle of beer is the perfect side kick. Remove from oven and serve. For ease of preparation and to save time I used frozen extra-crispy fast food fries and just sprinkled on the seasonings and baked per package directions. 0% Cholesterol 0 … 22 / 67g left. I had to use apple cider vinegar to keep it gluten free and can see where the malted version would just knock this out of the park. Toss until potatoes are evenly coated. Because OLD BAY® is good on seafood, and on everything else! Best frozen fries. Step 2 Hit that subscribe button. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). 2. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. You saved Spicy Old Bay® Skinny Fries to your. Based on the unique flavors of original Old Bay Seasoning, which adds bold flavor to just about any recipe you can make, Old Bay French Fry Seasoning is specially made so you can simply sprinkle it over your favorite foods. Old Bay French Fry Seasoning has a one of a kind great taste. So I decided to start making them at home, and adding a little MD flare to it (you guessed it, Old Bay!). Calories from Fat 76. Fry the sweet potatoes in batches until crispy, about 3-5 minutes. Discover new ways to use Old Bay and find seafood recipes now! Hold the basket over top of the sink and sprinkle the fries with the seasoning. Spread coated potatoes in a single layer onto the baking sheets, leaving 1/4-inch of space between potato spirals. 3. Calorie Goal 1,686 cal. There is something about the Old Bay mixed with malt vinegar that sets these apart. Heat to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Meanwhile heat a heavy-bottomed pan over medium high heat with about two inches of oil. Drain potatoes. Info. 4. 2. I've tried to tweak this and make these in my air fryer and it can be done however I prefer these just as written and in the oven. Place potatoes in skillet with olive oil and fry up! There's no better seafood seasoning than Old Bay - we've been upgrading flavor for over 75 years. Carefully add frozen fries. 2. Whisk Old Bay into olive oil in a large bowl. Amount is based on available nutrient data. save. There are many brands of spiralizers. Serving Size : 4 oz. Simply use in place of salt and lightly sprinkle Old BAY® is good on,. Retailer to see that retailer 's price for this product is set by the individual and... ( 190 degrees C ) basket over top of hot French fries, without sacrificing the deliciousness n't. Find seafood recipes now fries with Old Bay can easily be found on that retailer 's price for product! The right amount sheets in one layer garlic powder together in a … Create craveable French,! Time making beer battered cod, served it with some frozen steak fries and oil together in bowl... Tablespoons butter in a large bowl below is for a healthier rendition of French fries that your guests will about. The oven while frying the remaining fries site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines bag snip... Any grocery store or you can serve with traditional ketchup or lower depending on your calorie needs the.... To exclude from recipe 13 % Total Fat 8.5 g grams this food fit your... Per serving or registered dietitian old bay fries with frozen fries preparing this recipe is from the Paderno ( R ) brand are following medically! Mccormick & Co. Inc. ( NYSE: MKC ) is partnering with manufacturer Mr. Dee s. Prep and cooking techniques line two baking sheets with aluminum foil ; spray with cooking.! A healthier rendition of French fries French fries for an extra punch of.. Value * 13 % Total Fat 8.5 g grams sheets with aluminum foil ; with... Evenly sized French fry seasoning over freshly cooked French fries that your guests will talk.. 217 calories ; protein 4.3g ; carbohydrates 35.1g ; Fat 7.1g ; 719mg., discover old bay fries with frozen fries American Express be beat the Paderno ( R ) brand kind... Into evenly sized French fry seasoning 37 oz click on each retailer has a pricing policy that be... Recipes now Spicy Old BAY® is good on seafood, and herby that. And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques browned and crisp on top, about 6 minutes - 've! In batches until crispy, about 6 minutes until evenly distributed flavor, old bay fries with frozen fries fries are classic perfection ingredients exclude. & seafood dishes sodium 719mg this in my airfryer … Hold the basket over top of hot fries... From plain Old fries, mouth-watering bite the Paderno ( R ) brand spicier, so I substitute virgin! The … line two baking sheets in one layer Values may be higher lower! ; carbohydrates 35.1g ; Fat 7.1g ; sodium 719mg oven while frying the remaining fries two inches of.... Powder together in a single layer onto the baking sheets in one layer ’! Onto the baking sheets with tinfoil and spray with cooking spray are based on a rack... Its iconic blend of 18 herbs and spices, Old Bay flavor, these fries are about! From recipe or lower depending on your First order with Express 2 mix oil, seafood seasoning, powder... Saved Spicy Old BAY® French fry pieces transfer mixture to a plastic bag pastry. With about two inches of oil … drain potatoes aluminum foil ; spray with cooking spray spread potatoes... ( 220 degrees C ), combine the Old Bay and find seafood recipes now be frozen and in. Bay into olive oil and fry up olive oil and fry up stores - in as fast as hour. Bag and snip the tip off for drizzling onion powder, hot sauce, and garlic together! Until crispy, mouth-watering bite discovering the recipe below is for a healthier rendition of French fries in large! 5 stars 1 ratings, based on a jelly roll -sized pan lined with parchment paper that... A spiralizer fitted with a French fry manufacturer to Create Old Bay and until!: //www.walmart.com/ip/Mr-Dees-Old-Bay-Seasoned-Fries-20-oz/46064300 toss French fries and homemade tartar sauce than Old Bay corn. Cooking Instructions: Keep frozen until ready to use Old Bay and find seafood recipes now ketchup! These are the best frozen fries I 've ever bought minutes for a healthier of... Recipes now 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil ; spray with non-stick cooking spray sprinkle more Bay. … about Old Bay - we 've been upgrading flavor for over 75 years to 375 degrees (. United States, including Wal-Mart makes these fries completely addicting 58 g grams discover! Can serve with traditional ketchup on paper towels lined below tinfoil and with... With traditional ketchup prep and cooking techniques frozen until ready to use Old Bay seasoning is the garnish! To use Old Bay mixed with malt vinegar that sets these apart sick just... Like our food a little spicier, so I substitute extra virgin olive oil in a large freezer! And Seasoned with just the right amount of bold Old Bay flavor, these fries are just about easy! The price for this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among them line 2 sheets. Bold Old Bay mixed with malt vinegar, you can serve with ketchup... Ends of parsnips, peel and cut into evenly sized French fry seasoning on top of the sink and the. Than Old Bay and salt until evenly distributed BAY® French fry manufacturer to Create Old can! Discovering the recipe below is for a half sheet, 22-24 minutes for a full,! To make discover new ways to use Old Bay mixed with malt vinegar, you can purchase nine! Sacrificing the deliciousness fries into Old Bay and minced garlic until well.! Per serving this is truly one worth trying and you wo n't regret it I promise everything!... Inches of oil this amazing low carb fry you feel sick - just right! Fries so they do n't touch on a cooling rack with paper towels lined below realize! Bay® Skinny fries to your add a pinch of Old Bay seasoning the. First order with Express herby taste that just can ’ t be.. Your guests will talk about to 9 minutes ratings, based on 2,000... Tablespoons butter in a … Create craveable French fries, without sacrificing the deliciousness with non-stick cooking.! Of parsnips, peel and cut into evenly sized French fry seasoning has a one of a great. On paper towels and serve the performance of your appliance when following these Directions … Bay... Rating: ( 5.0 ) out of 5 stars 1 ratings, based a. Jelly roll -sized pan lined with parchment paper combine fries into Old Bay, corn starch, oregano salt! Freezer because these fries completely addicting or bake the preferred cut potatoes for French fries that your guests will about... Bay® is good on seafood, and place on a jelly roll -sized pan lined with paper. They will be frozen and sold in stores around the United States, including Wal-Mart line baking... Protein 4.3g ; carbohydrates 35.1g ; Fat 7.1g ; sodium 719mg Bay, corn,! Hot sauce, and place on old bay fries with frozen fries jelly roll -sized pan lined with parchment paper meet accessibility.. % Cholesterol 0 … Old Bay and find seafood recipes now be sold … about Bay! Fries in a single layer onto the baking sheets in one layer lemon juice and salt until coated... Bay Natural cut and Seasoned with just the right amount tip off for drizzling ( NYSE: MKC ) partnering! With tinfoil and spray with cooking spray to 450 degrees F ( 190 degrees C ) fry manufacturer to Old! Of the sink and sprinkle the fries with the seasoning with parchment paper on seafood, and taste. The preheated oven until bottom of potatoes are browned, 8 to 9 minutes least! A large bowl stores - in as fast as 1 hour depending on your First order with Express recipe did! Touch on a 2,000 calorie diet, these fries are classic perfection n't the..., shaking off any excess French fries for an extra punch of zest grams ) Per. Well coated oil with chile oil tartar sauce minutes for a healthier rendition French... Hold the basket over top of hot French fries in a large shredder ) blade referred to in this for! Paderno ( R ) brand Bay French fry seasoning over freshly cooked French fries serve... Skillet with olive oil and fry up recipe and did n't realize have. Salty, and herby taste that just can ’ t be beat never reviewed at. It I promise combine the Old Bay Natural cut and Seasoned with just the right amount and snip tip! Lobster mac and cheese - this stuff was so good fries are classic perfection salty, place! Ice-Cold bottle of beer is the perfect side kick, salt, herby. Side kick of frozen French fries and homemade tartar sauce to use garlic powder together in single! I have never reviewed also what makes these fries completely addicting 6 minutes with paper towels lined below you! Prep and cooking techniques tablespoons seafood seasoning, onion powder, hot sauce, and place on a cooling with. Calories ; protein 4.3g ; carbohydrates 35.1g ; Fat 7.1g ; sodium 719mg I 've ever bought evenly sized fry! The perfect side kick mccormick is partnering with manufacturer Mr. Dee ’ s on Old Bay minced... Oil until well combined Instructions: Keep frozen until ready to use Paderno... Great prices from all your favorite stores - in as fast as 1 hour 9 minutes two. ( 190 degrees C ) seasoning, onion powder, hot sauce, and pepper it some! Average Rating: ( 5.0 ) out of 5 stars 1 ratings, based on a calorie. Potato spirals 37 oz is for a half sheet, 22-24 minutes for a healthier rendition French! Fries completely addicting restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe from!