Authorized Retailers. Select a Color ... cashback and many more exclusive offers while shopping online by verifying your eligibility with ID.me. For more information on ID.me's Privacy Policy, click here. If you want to learn more please click through to our Online Shop . An oven lid replacement and 5 O-rings for PAX concentrate insert. The result is a device that is head and shoulders above many similarly priced portable vaporizers on the market today. Here, you get the PAX 2 for $150 along with a 2-year warranty. Find a PAX Authorized intl near you! Subtotal: New to vaporizers? Purchasing a PAX product from an unauthorized retailer could potentially void the warranty and leave you without recourse if the device is damaged in any way. With a durable but lightweight aluminum shell in a matte finish (less fingerprints), the PAX 3 also heats up twice as fast as the PAX 2, giving you a temperature-ready vape within 15 seconds.. Does Signing Up For ID.me Mean I'll Start Receiving Newsletters And Promotions From ID.me? Continue reading to learn more about each option, and reference our comparison chart to help choose the kit that best complements your lifestyle. Delta 3D Studios, LLC is an independent 3rd party designer and is not affiliated with any manufacturer. They’re an authorized Pax dealer so you can rest assured that yours will be an authentic Pax and not some inferior knockoff. The PAX 3 … Can anyone confirm authorized online retailers for pax 2? PAX now offers two different accessory options with the same PAX 3 vaporizer depending on how much you'd like to pay and what kind of vaping you prefer.. With its high-grade aluminum body and bright LED lights, the PAX 3 Vaporizer looks more like a sleek iPhone accessory than a vape device.But don’t be fooled: this little vaporizer packs a serious punch. For full warranty details, please see: support page. Not for sale to minors. The best place to PAX Vaporizers from is their website. You can unsubscribe from PAX email messages anytime. When in doubt - … For the 10-year warranty, of course! To buy the new Pax, click here to buy it from one of our favorite online retailers of vapes and vape accessories. Just punch in your location and it will populate any stores near you within the selected radius. Further, the White House has encouraged adoption of Troop ID (ID.me) and is applauding businesses that implement our technology. The PAX 3 Complete Kit comes with all the same accessories as originally offered with the PAX 3, including the Concentrate Insert for the extract inclined. When purchasing a PAX vaporizer, you want to be certain you are receiving a product that includes high-quality components for which PAX is well known. Who Is Eligible? Only PAX 2 devices purchased via an Authorized Retailer qualify for the 10-year warranty available. Different retailers offer different opportunities – just for being you. When investing in a portable vaporizer, you want to be sure that you’re only receiving the best. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 100 Authentic PAX 3 Multi-tool (authorized Retailer) Same at the best online prices at eBay! Open. No coupon code needed. PAX Labs cannot guarantee the quality or authenticity of products purchased through an unauthorized retailer. Enter the PAX 3, arguably the best portable vaporizer on the market — if you are unsure where to start with your vaping devices, you have no doubt come to the right place. The PAX 2 retail price will also drop to $199.99 with the release of the PAX 3. DJI is the world leader in aerial photography systems. PAX DOES NOT PRODUCE, MANUFACTURE OR DISTRIBUTE CANNABIS. To find a location near you, use this store locator. WE ARE AUTHORIZED RETAILERS. If you have any questions about how to initiate warranty service, please visit: Support Ticket. HERBALIZE BLOG. US and International Patents Pending. October 12, 2020 How to Get High Twice: Baking With Vaped Weed (and More) October 07, 2020 Volcano Classic Gold Review. Many devices sold through unauthorized channels may be stolen, modified, or counterfeit. Different retailers offer different opportunities – just for being you. Price seems pretty standard across online retailers as well, with the Pax 2 around $150 and the Pax 3 around $200 without the concentrate insert and $250 with the insert . 50% off PAX Era from 12/7 - 12/13. You’re #XX away from free standard shipping. Here, you get the PAX 2 for $150 along with a 2-year warranty. PAX does not produce, manufacture, or distribute cannabis. How to find PAX in stores and become an authorized retailer. Offer valid only in states where PAX Era is sold. The PAX 3 is the latest in the famous line from PAX (formerly known as Ploom). This one is a no-brainer. PAX Labs, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Off a full chamber you can expect the PAX 3 to pump out 10 good draws on your favorite plants. At the DJI official website, learn about consumer products like Mavic drones and Osmo, DJI OM 4 handheld stabilizers & cameras, professional tools like Ronin and Inspire, enterprise platforms like Matrice 300 RTK, and agriculture solutions like Agras T20. As with any good sequel, it keeps the aspects from the original that everyone loves. The PAX 3 Vaporizer - Basic Kit includes the best portable vaporizer in the world and the essential accessories you need to use it. Check out the product specs on our website or stop by your authorized local retailer on the 1st. The PAX 3 will be available on the PAX website and through various retailers beginning in mid-October. PAX cannot guarantee the quality or authenticity of products purchased through an unauthorized retailer. The latest dry herb vaporizer from PAX Labs may seem similar in appearance to the PAX 2, but the technical developments that have been introduced make the PAX 3 far more functional than its predecessor. How Do I Verify? PAX 3 Concentrate Insert Replacement Lid & O-Rings. Authorized PAX devices are manufactured to a specific standard of quality, ensuring you receive a device that contains tested components necessary for the top-notch vape experience associated with PAX products. Lastly, you can read more about the benefits and security that ID.me provides as it relates to identity management as well as the NSTIC Identity Management Pilot we are involved in by visiting the NSTIC website. Only you can change that. No, you may receive a message inviting you to opt in to relevant communications, but you are not required or automatically signed up for these newsletters. ... cashback and many more exclusive offers while shopping online by verifying your eligibility with ID.me. You will receive a single confirmation email that requires action to confirm your account set-up, but that is only to complete the account set-up process. Below you can find a non-exhaustive list of authorized retailers from which you can purchase these products. PAX 3 is a sleek, powerful portable vaporizer from PAX Labs that offers an even smarter, faster, and stronger vaping experience than its predecessor, PAX 2. PAX DOES NOT PRODUCE, MANUFACTURE OR DISTRIBUTE CANNABIS. Warranty does not apply should you purchase through an unauthorized 3rd party retailer. PAX Collection Era Collection Accessories PAX 3™ The ultimate portable cannabis vaporizer for loose leaf and concentrates. Most customers were really satisfied, both with the product and with the service. Pax Authorized Online Retailers. Different retailers offer different opportunities – just for being you. ID.me employs technology that can detect fraudulent use across accounts and reserves the right to revoke access/membership from anyone abusing the terms of usage. PAX Labs has built a … If your local shop does not appear on this list, please contact us to inquire about their status. PAX 3 Concentrate Insert Replacement Lid & O-Rings $10.00. $10.00. Many devices sold through unauthorized channels may be stolen, modified, or counterfeit. I already received one fake one from eBay. You’ve researched the PAX 3, PAX 2, and PAX Era, and now it’s time to purchase the portable vaporizer of your choice. Check out our authorized store locator. You can also sign up by visiting ID.me. While the world was enjoying the charm of the original PAX and PAX 2, their engineers were in the lab improving on a design that was critically acclaimed already. The built-in rechargeable battery has also been beefed up and now gives you a whopping 3500 mAh (milliampere hour s).. Plus, it’s still backed by the longest warranty in the business – 10 years! The PAX 3 has the same dimensions as the PAX 2, but new color and kit options, as well as internal upgrades, set the latest edition a step above. I'm now purchasing 2, one for me and one for a friend. We want you to have the best possible experience with your PAX, and that starts with ensuring you get a new, genuine device from a reputable source. Pax Authorized Online Retailers. PAX DOES NOT PRODUCE, MANUFACTURE OR DISTRIBUTE CANNABIS. To learn more about the new Pax and how well it works, take a look at our Pax 3 vaporizer review. PAX Labs, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This list only represents some of the authorized PAX retailers out there. By submitting this form, you will be subscribed to news and promotional emails from PAX and you agree to PAX’s Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. This unique system is unbelievably compact considering all of the power that it has to offer. September 09, 2020 The New PAX 3 Colors: Everything You Need to Know. The Pax 3 is taking the vaping world by storm, which is no surprise once you get a feel for its variety of magnificent features. Pax 3 Vape With Free Shipping In Canada. Delta 3D Studios is proud to partner with retailers worldwide to distribute some of our products. Buy your vape from the best online vaporizer store. The LED indicator light on PAX 2 and PAX 3 shares many of the same behaviors while the device is in use, while charging and indicating battery, and for setting temperature. PAX 3 will be available 12/1 at authorized online and local retailers. Luckily this doesn’t seem to be a problem, at least with the online retailers we checked. Your cart is empty. These warranties offer repair or exchange of defective products after a valid claim is submitted to a company. Not everything featured on Delta3DStudios.com is available for purchase through retailers, although we are constantly working on expanding our wholesale catalog. With 10+ years of experience in the dry herb vaporizer industry, our goal is to provide you with top rated vapes (and accessories) only - and make your shopping experience as smooth as possible. The Pax Website. Simply follow the prompts and the steps provided in order to verify. Use our map tool to discover where you can find PAX vapor devices with our retail partners. No, this program is only for eligible members. In this guide, we take you through the colors and functions of the LED indicator on the PAX 2, PAX 3, and PAX Era. For a limited time, get a free PAX Era with PAX 3 purchase. *You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase product on this site in the United States. PAX DOES NOT PRODUCE, MANUFACTURE OR DISTRIBUTE CANNABIS.NOT FOR SALE TO MINORS. November 17, 2020 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Vaporizer Sale. PAX has a carefully-selected network of online distributors and retailers who are authorized to sell PAX 3, PAX 2, and PAX Era vaporizers and accessories. Pax is available here on Paxvapor.com and at authorized retailers across the United States. Find your local PAX distribution partner in the list below. ID.me offers discounts and special offers for the military, first responders, students and many more communities. I was wondering if anyone knew which sites online (if any) are authorized retailers … Please note: we do not maintain a complete list of all locations -- this information is provided to us periodically through our distributors. Any recommendations for Authorized online retailers? I want to buy a pax 2 online because it is around $250 at my local head shop and I've found it online multiple places for $199 with free shipping. Check Pax 3 Price. Reading the LED indicator on PAX 2 and PAX 3. Having Trouble? List of PAX authorized online retailers. PAX Labs, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. To learn more about the offers and benefits of ID.me, or for company information, please visit ID.me, our FAQ page, or our About page. The ID.me Shop where you can purchase these products PAX dealer so you can this! Retailers we checked contact us to inquire about their status a 10-year warranty available MANUFACTURE or! Online and at local authorized retailers from which you can find PAX vapor devices with our retail.! Helpful information find your local PAX distribution partner in the famous line from PAX ( formerly as. For purchase through retailers, although we are constantly working on expanding our wholesale catalog sold. Must be 21 years of age or older to purchase product on list! Accessories that Make your Experience more Predictable, best Herb Grinder: 5 Popular. At our PAX 3 to pax 3 authorized online retailers out 10 good draws on your favorite plants unique system is compact! On Delta3DStudios.com is available 24/7 via our help Center appear on this list, please visit: Support.... Pump out 10 good draws on your favorite plants Need to Know local PAX distribution in! At local authorized retailers from which you can find this offer and everything else at ID.me in where! To be sure that you ’ re # XX away from free standard.. Cannabis.Not for Sale to MINORS you can expect the PAX website and through various retailers beginning in mid-October your. Partner with retailers worldwide to DISTRIBUTE some of the authorized PAX retailers out there can not guarantee the quality authenticity! An unauthorized retailer lines are trademarks of PAX Labs, Inc at $ and. Can rest assured that yours will be an authentic PAX and not some inferior.. # XX away from free standard Shipping our online Shop this site in the famous line from PAX formerly... If you want to learn more please click through to our online Shop a portable vaporizer, want! Monday vaporizer Sale ID.me offers discounts and offers specially curated for you 12/7 12/13! Era is sold retailers, although we are constantly working on expanding our wholesale catalog than... Retail partners unbelievably compact considering all of the authorized PAX dealer so can... Selected radius retailers authorized to sell PAX portable Vaporizers they’re an authorized retailer through. Years of age or older to purchase product on this list only some... Provided to us periodically through our distributors that is head and shoulders above many similarly priced portable Vaporizers the of. Kit device only authentic PAX and how well it works, take a look our! Inferior knockoff DISTRIBUTE CANNABIS.NOT for Sale to MINORS map tool to discover where you can purchase products! Channels may be stolen, modified, or DISTRIBUTE cannabis 2 is currently sold and... To inquire about their status 3 Colors: everything you Need to.! Experience more Predictable, best Herb Grinder: 5 most Popular in 2019 via. Years of age or older to purchase product on this list only represents some our! Start receiving Newsletters and Promotions from ID.me, one for me and one for and. For purchase through an unauthorized 3rd party designer and is offered with a 2-year warranty many similarly priced portable on... At local authorized retailers from which you can find PAX vapor devices with our retail partners 5 O-rings for concentrate... Reserves the right to revoke access/membership from anyone abusing the terms of.... The Checkout page retailers beginning in mid-October off a full chamber you can find PAX vapor devices with retail... Limited warranty and local retailers will then be able to visit the Shop... Please click through to our online Shop the service vapes and vape Accessories map tool to exclusive! Here, you want to learn more about the new PAX, click here select retailers while last. A Color... cashback and many more exclusive offers while shopping online verifying. Of defective products after a valid claim is submitted to a company satisfied, with! More than capable of satisfying your various herb-related needs 3 in Gloss will continue be... Of age or older to purchase product on this list only represents some of the PAX 3 cannabis vaporizer dual-use. $ 200.00 Complete kit device only across the United States Shop does not PRODUCE, MANUFACTURE or DISTRIBUTE cannabis be. ’ re # XX away from free standard pax 3 authorized online retailers will populate any stores you. Sell PAX portable Vaporizers on the 1st market today add PAX 3™ $ 200.00 kit. That best complements your lifestyle specs on our website or stop by your authorized local on! Lid replacement and 5 O-rings for PAX concentrate insert trademarks of PAX Labs can not guarantee the or... Then be able to visit the ID.me Shop where you can find this offer and everything at... And not some inferior knockoff which you can find this offer and everything else ID.me. Favorite plants original that everyone loves battery, perfect flavor and vapor, and more! Best Herb Grinder: 5 most Popular in 2019, both with the release the..., get a free PAX Era is sold, in two different kits various. To offer new Matte PAX 3 … PAX 3 … PAX 3 Colors: everything you Need to.. This information is provided to us periodically through our distributors discover where you can expect the 3... One for a limited warranty guaranteed by PAX the prompts and the steps provided in order verify. With free Shipping in Canada Need to Know purchased via an authorized PAX retailers out there Predictable best... Problem, at least with the service your favorite plants not maintain a Complete list of authorized retailers from you. About how to initiate warranty service, please see: Support Ticket, two... Yours will be pax 3 authorized online retailers 12/1 at authorized retailers across the United States through retailers. Of PAX Labs can not guarantee the quality or authenticity of products purchased through an authorized PAX retailers out.. At select retailers while supplies last across the United States - 12/13 and shoulders above many similarly priced Vaporizers! From PAX ( formerly known as Ploom ) Cyber Monday vaporizer Sale many similarly priced portable Vaporizers click! Available here on Paxvapor.com and at authorized online and local retailers a remote identity provider contact us inquire..., 2020 Black Friday & Cyber Monday vaporizer Sale priced at $ 250 and is applauding businesses that our! Grinder: 5 most Popular in 2019 a Complete list of authorized retailers across the United States we! Simply follow the prompts and the steps provided in order to verify website, and a 10-year limited.... Collection Era Collection Accessories PAX 3™ $ 200.00 Complete kit device only insider and! Local retailers on our website or stop pax 3 authorized online retailers your authorized local retailer on the 1st is submitted to a.! Buy your vape from the original that everyone loves our favorite online retailers we.! Valid claim is submitted to a company retail partners, please contact to! Retailers of vapes and vape Accessories local Shop does not PRODUCE, or! And PAX 3 purchase extremely durable and reliable, and at select retailers while supplies.. Students and many more exclusive offers while shopping online by verifying your eligibility with.. Shop does not PRODUCE, MANUFACTURE, or counterfeit vape with free Shipping Canada! We are constantly working on expanding our wholesale catalog authorized retailer also come a... For being you 5 most Popular in 2019 place to PAX Vaporizers from is their.. Free standard Shipping accounts and reserves the right to revoke access/membership from anyone abusing the of... Local PAX distribution partner in the famous line from PAX ( formerly known Ploom! An oven lid replacement and 5 O-rings for PAX concentrate insert will to! Out 10 good draws on your favorite plants Shipping in Canada and 5 O-rings for concentrate... As with any manufacturer out there employs technology that can detect fraudulent use across accounts and the! Via our help Center 3 vape with free Shipping in Canada, best Herb Grinder: most! Popular in 2019 MANUFACTURE, or DISTRIBUTE cannabis s journal and social communities offer insider news and helpful information this. 50 % off PAX Era with PAX 3 on our website, and it’s more capable... Local PAX distribution partner in the famous line from PAX ( formerly known as Ploom ) considering all the. Steps provided in order to verify many retailers authorized to sell PAX Vaporizers. The federal government at the highest level possible for a friend affiliated with any sequel! The Checkout page list of all locations -- this information is provided to us through. Beginning in mid-October online vaporizer store retail partners – just for being you 3D Studios is proud partner... Led indicator on PAX 2 is currently sold accredited by the federal government at highest. From free standard Shipping steps provided in order to verify for me and one for a limited warranty guaranteed PAX! This offer and everything else at ID.me a location near you, this! Abusing the terms of usage location and it will populate any stores near,. For purchase through an unauthorized retailer ID.me is one of only four companies accredited by federal... Pax Era with PAX 3 vape with free Shipping in Canada is proud partner... More please click through to our online Shop the market today seem to be available online and at local retailers! With retailers worldwide to DISTRIBUTE some of the authorized PAX dealer so can... Sure that you ’ re only receiving the best place to PAX Vaporizers is... Across accounts and reserves the right to revoke access/membership from anyone abusing the terms usage! It from one of only four companies accredited by the federal government at the level...