We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Covid compliant; we had to wait outside before being shown to a table. It was a big bowl filled with celery and carrot and topped with a few mussels and hardly any soup, no potato like in the photo. We decided to have a starter, grilled marinated large prawns between us with our drinks. My husband took me having seen the Hairy Bikers visit a few weeks ago. It was a big bowl filled with celery and carrot and topped with a few mussels and hardly any soup, no potato like in the photo. Yes, but make sure you bring your winter woolies - especially if there is an inshore wind. We ordered a pint of cider and rose wine plus two cod, chips & mushy peas. Dog friendly. We went to Fish Shack one evening during October half-term after plenty of recommendations. Get your meal started with great coffee or good tea Classic Prawn Cocktail with Marie Rose, Fresh Bread & Dressed Leaves £8.95. We ordered a pint of cider and rose wine plus two cod, chips & mushy peas. Plus points though, service was nice and friendly and it was nice and warm in there on a cold night. Straight from the award winning The Old Boathouse Amble and The Fish Shack Amble. course. The fish and chips & the burger & chips were fantastic, the service was very friendly & efficient. Staff helpful and friendly. Covid compliance very high - track and trace, staff wearing masks, sanitise as you go in...and sanitiser on the table. When the bill came I’d only been charged half price for mine which was a nice surprise. . All delicious. . The friendly, professional staff explained how they expected us, the customers, to behave and that was reassuring as...all diners complied, making it a safe and relaxing atmosphere. And an Eton mess with lots of fresh strawberries and blueberries to finish. When the bill came I’d only been charged half price for mine which was a nice surprise. The Fish Shack, Amble: Bekijk 562 onpartijdige beoordelingen van The Fish Shack, gewaardeerd als 4,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. My husband took me having seen the Hairy Bikers visit a few weeks ago. We went to Fish Shack one evening during October half-term after plenty of recommendations. We are suspending our take out service while we get up and running. For a trendy evening, try the new wine bar called We both ordered chowder for main. The Fish Shack, Amble: See 562 unbiased reviews of The Fish Shack, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 41 restaurants in Amble. Local cuisine, British, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service. Plus points though, service was nice and friendly and it was nice and warm in there on a cold night.More. If you have any trouble ordering on this website, contact us on 01665 711232 or info@boathousefoodgroup.co.uk. Prawns were very nice, service friendly and efficient and drink good too, and reasonably price. Gordon & SallyMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. The friendly, professional staff explained how they expected us, the customers, to behave and that was reassuring as...all diners complied, making it a safe and relaxing atmosphere. When it arrived we were both disappointed. delicious! . When the bill came I’d only been charged half price for mine which was a nice surprise. The toilets are well designed in this quirky shack. Superb. Nous avons visité cette drôle Little Gem lors de notre dernière nuit à flâner. The Fish Shack, Amble - Lunch Menu Review What I love most about living in Northumberland is the abundance of costal towns and villages that I can visit on a little day trip. The Fish Counter is a place that serves the whole community. When we had finished the waitress asked how our food was, I explained I’d had no cod but my husband was more diplomatic and said his was fine. pate seafood meat pies fish coleslaw smoked haddock butter prawns cockles meat pizza burgers soup cod sea bass chorizo tuna broth mackerel terrine sea bream artisan bread oysters sardine pepperoni flounder sandwiches Covid compliant, felt safe, great fish and chips, attentive and friendly staff. Creamy New England Style Chowder with House Smoked cod, Scottish Mussels & … Best fish and chips I have ever had. Sat outside, didn’t go in. The first time we’ve been out for a meal since March as I’m classified as covid highly vulnerable. Now on OpenTable. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The waitress said it looked like the chef had put more mussels on than normal. Hotels near Hauxley Wildlife Discovery Centre - Northumberland Wildlife Trust, Hotels near Castle Mania Indoor Adventure Play, British Restaurants for Families in Amble, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Amble, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Amble. Hemingways is a luxury apartment in Amble with breathtaking views of the east coastline and features a hot tub on the balcony. . Service excellent wait staff all lovely. The toilets are well designed in this quirky shack. Sleeps 6, welcomes 2 dogs. I had oysters for starter and my husband had bread and olives....We also ordered a bottle of white wine which could have been colder. We will be back many more times!More, Heard a lot about this quaint shack on the harbour right on the outskirts of the market perimeter. The Galley, Amble. Local cuisine, British, Gluten Free Options. them to eat on the beach.....but it was Monday & the chippies were closed. Portion sizes really large hence I struggled to finish my main...course. We decided to have a starter, grilled marinated large prawns between us with our drinks. The Fish Shack is just another amazing place to sample the local catch of the day or simply enjoy the beautiful views over Amble Harbour with Warkworth Castle in the distance. Come in and try out some of our amazing dishes! Are you sure you want to delete this answer? We will be back many more times!More, Heard a lot about this quaint shack on the harbour right on the outskirts of the market perimeter. We visited here with our pooch. Get quick answers from The Fish Shack staff and past visitors. 1.9K likes. Gordon & SallyMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. delicious! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. My husband had a couple of small bits of cod but I had none at all. Desserts were amazing and huge! From fish and chips, locally smoked seafood and freshly steamed mussels to an array of delicious seasonal dishes, Fish Shack at Amble Harbour welcomes all. Yes, but make sure you bring your winter woolies - especially if there is an inshore wind. We felt safe. Even as restaurants and bars in Amble prepare to reopen their premises, it will be some time before anything like a cafe society resumes. Hubby had sardines with new potatoes and salad and loved every bite. Fish shack at the sea quest. For a trendy evening, try the new wine bar called Hello Boathouse . . The first time we’ve been out for a meal since March as I’m classified as covid highly vulnerable. Staff helpful and friendly. So we ended up sitting at a table outside the Boathouse. The Fish Shack, Amble: See 562 unbiased reviews of The Fish Shack, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 41 restaurants in Amble. We had cod and chips with lashings of tartare sauce and vinegar . Plus points though, service was nice and friendly and it was nice and warm in there on a cold night.More. Gordon & Sally. Take care & go well We hadn’t booked but it’s really small so think we hit lucky. November openings as follows: Friday 5 till 7.00pm for our supper menu Saturday 5 till 7.00 pm for our supper menu Sunday 8 till 11 for breakfast buns and a We had intended to buy fish n chips & take...them to eat on the beach.....but it was Monday & the chippies were closed. Roll Mop Herring, Orange & Fennel Salad £7.95. The Old Boat House, Amble: See 1,781 unbiased reviews of The Old Boat House, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 41 restaurants in Amble. Thank you so much for a really good eating out experience from 2 older people who find the whole coronavirus world very strange & sometimes rather threatening. My friend had been raving about the chowder and I’d seen some amazing photos of it on social media. The waitress said it looked like the chef had put more mussels on than normal. The Fish Shack(アンブル)に行くならトリップアドバイザーで口コミ、地図や写真を事前にチェック!The Fish Shackはアンブルで10位(42件中)、4.5点の評価を受けています。 Until further notice, both The Old Boat House and The Fish Shack will be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, with The Fish Shack being our dog friendly venue. Offering every day fresh & local produce sourced here in Northumberland. Lovely night out. View our menu of freshly hand … My husband had a couple of small bits of cod but I had none at all. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Too much batter for me although it was nice and fish...was quite thin, also my peas were cold. We felt safe. The toilets are well designed in this quirky shack. all diners complied, making it a safe and relaxing atmosphere. The Fish Shack, Amble: su Tripadvisor trovi 562 recensioni imparziali su The Fish Shack, con punteggio 4,5 su 5 e al n.9 su 41 ristoranti a Amble. The Fish Shack, Amble: See 562 unbiased reviews of The Fish Shack, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 41 restaurants in Amble. So we ended up sitting at a table outside the Boathouse. for a restaurant too. Our Seafood shack however is open for food to go. Thank you so much for a really good eating out experience from 2 older people who find the whole coronavirus world very strange & sometimes rather threatening. All delicious. The Galley is a sandwich & Deli shop located in the heart of Amble. Riley’s Fish Shack is a semi-portable fish bar and grill, serving local, seasonal fish and seafood, cooked simply over a real charcoal BBQ/ fire. We had cod and chips with lashings of tartare sauce and vinegar . A bottle of Sauvignon at a reasonable price...for a restaurant too. We felt safe. We both ordered chowder for main. The Fish Shack, Amble : consultez 562 avis sur The Fish Shack, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #9 sur 41 restaurants à Amble. The Fish Shack Owned by the local renowned chef, Martin Charlton (also owns The Old Boathouse ), this informal, rustic fish shack is a seaside delight. for a restaurant too. A fun eaterie right on the quayside; we'll be back! We both ordered chowder for main. We both ordered chowder for main. We also ordered a bottle of white wine which could have been colder. Fish Shack new summer menu Read More Expansion of the Old Boat House We have doubled the capacity of the Old Boat House here in Amble. them to eat on the beach.....but it was Monday & the chippies were closed. Dog friendly. We hadn’t booked but it’s really small so think we hit lucky. Good sticky toffee pudding, biscuits and brownies are the best dishes. The fish and chips & the burger & chips were fantastic, the service was very friendly & efficient. The Fish Shack, Amble: See 562 unbiased reviews of The Fish Shack, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 41 restaurants in Amble. And an Eton mess with lots of fresh strawberries and blueberries to finish. Plus points though, service was nice and friendly and it was nice and warm in there on a cold night. We had cod and chips with lashings of tartare sauce and vinegar . and sanitiser on the table. Lovely night out.More, Prebooked for lunch (fortunately as they turned numerous people away while we were there). Hello Boathouse Menu changes regularly and covers all tastes. When we had finished the waitress asked how our food was, I explained I’d had no cod but my husband was more diplomatic and said his was fine. all diners complied, making it a safe and relaxing atmosphere. Prawns were very nice, service friendly and efficient and drink good too, and reasonably price. The toilets are well designed in this quirky shack. You can try tasty sea bass, crab meat and fish chowder. All with stunning views. The Fish Shack 562 reviews Open Now British $$ - $$$ 2.5 km Amble “Hubby had sardines with new potatoes and salad and loved every bite. 2,433 were here. The fish and chips & the burger & chips were fantastic, the service was very friendly & efficient. 3.5K likes. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. We’re located (literally) shorefront at King Edward Bay, Tynemouth, where we prepare, cook and serve from two converted shipping containers we’ve custom designed and … Family run Bistro, serving Brunch, Lunch & Dinner Thursday & Friday 5pm - 10pm Saturday & Sunday 10am-3pm & … Dog friendly. Superb. And an Eton mess with lots of fresh strawberries and blueberries to finish. more. When the bill came I’d only been charged half price for mine which was a nice surprise. Service excellent wait staff all lovely. 996 likes. When it arrived we were both disappointed. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Hubby had sardines with new potatoes and salad and loved every bite. A fun eaterie right on the quayside; we'll be back! Staff helpful and friendly.More, Went as a family of 4 - food was great and plenty of it lovely home made chips. Thank you for putting a spring in our step and a smile on our faces. We felt safe. Quirky little fish shack with delicious food. We stopped here for drinks early evening while walking Archie. Dog friendly. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. And an Eton mess with lots of fresh strawberries and blueberries to finish. Definitely return again Definitely return again 23/10/2020: Lovely restaurant- food was brilliant- my steak was one of the best I’ve had and the rest of the family’s food was also good - they all gad fish.Really nice atmosphere and excellent COVID precautions- tables well spaced out and didn’t feel concerned.We’ll definitely be back. We hadn’t booked but it’s really small so think we hit lucky. more. The other food being served...looked very good too.More, Simply sumptuous fresh seafood sharing platter with friendly staff, definitely worth a visit in authentic surroundings, This is an email we sent the Boathouse A fun eaterie right on the quayside; we'll be back!More, Visited as a family of 4, starters of king prawn skewers, muscles and chowder, all delicious served with fresh brown bread. The other food being served...looked very good too.More, Simply sumptuous fresh seafood sharing platter with friendly staff, definitely worth a visit in authentic surroundings, This is an email we sent the Boathouse However hubby thought his was excellent so there you go!More, We stopped here for drinks early evening while walking Archie. A bottle of Sauvignon at a reasonable price...for a restaurant too. Sat outside, didn’t go in. If you've had enough of cooking let us freshly prepare and cook just for you. Main courses were fish n chips and fish fingers and chips. Covid compliance very high - track and trace, staff wearing masks, sanitise as you go in...and sanitiser on the table. When I spoke to Martin, the owner (not just of The Old Boathouse, but also Blyth Boathouse and the Fish Shack on Amble Harbour) he told me that they buy fish directly off the fishermen as they bring it in at the harbour – you can Covid compliant, felt safe, great fish and chips, attentive and friendly staff. . So we ended up sitting at a table outside the Boathouse. Main courses were fish n chips and fish fingers and chips. delicious! We came to the Boathouse yesterday afternoon. Take care & go well However hubby thought his was excellent so there you go!More, We stopped here for drinks early evening while walking Archie. I had oysters for starter and my husband had bread and olives....We also ordered a bottle of white wine which could have been colder. Portion sizes really large hence I struggled to finish my main...course. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Fresh food Delivered by The Old Boat House. Thank you so much for a really good eating out experience from 2 older people who find the whole coronavirus world very strange & sometimes rather threatening. Sea&Soil Amble, Amble, Northumberland. Sleeps Up to six guests and one baby welcome. and sanitiser on the table. Staff helpful and friendly.More, Went as a family of 4 - food was great and plenty of it lovely home made chips. When it arrived we were both disappointed. My husband had a couple of small bits of cod but I had none at all. delicious! 9 van 41 restaurants in Amble. Situated on Amble harbour just a stone's throw from our much lauded The Old Boat House restaurant, the Fish Box promises the same great quality, stunning views and excellent service in a … Llegamos a la choza de pescado la tarde del sábado en torno 07. When it arrived we were both disappointed. However hubby thought his was excellent so there you go! Lovely night out. Covid compliant; we had to wait outside before being shown to a table. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The Fish Shack is just another amazing place to sample the local catch of the day or simply enjoy the beautiful views over Amble Harbour with Warkworth Castle in the distance. Dog friendly. Get quick answers from The Fish Shack staff and past visitors. All with stunning views. All with stunning views. So we ended up sitting at a table outside the Boathouse. Dog friendly. . Offering quick, fresh, local food overlooking Amble Harbour, this is well worth a visit. The Fish Shack, Amble: Consulta 562 opiniones sobre The Fish Shack con puntuación 4,5 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N. 9 de 41 restaurantes en Amble. Take care & go well ” “The smoked haddock chowder is superb.” 13. We had cod and chips with lashings of tartare sauce and vinegar . We came to the Boathouse yesterday afternoon. Lovely night out.More, Prebooked for lunch (fortunately as they turned numerous people away while we were there). Thank you so much for a really good eating out experience from 2 older people who find the whole coronavirus world very strange & sometimes rather threatening. This week me and Mrs. Are you sure you want to delete this question? View our menu of fresh, restaurant quality take away dishes delivered to your home in Amble. was quite thin, also my peas were cold. Family run Bistro, serving Brunch, Lunch & Dinner Thursday & Friday 5pm - … My husband had a couple of small bits of cod but I had none at all. Enjoy delicious pale ale, draft beer or chardonnay. Best fish and chips I have ever had. We also ordered a bottle of white wine which could have been colder. The waitress said it looked like the chef had put more mussels on than normal. All with stunning views. List of Fish and Chips Shop in Amble including contact details, opening hours, reviews, prices and directions. A fun eaterie right on the quayside; we'll be back!More, Visited as a family of 4, starters of king prawn skewers, muscles and chowder, all delicious served with fresh brown bread. We will be back many more times! We will be back many more times! The waitress said it looked like the chef had put more mussels on than normal. Cool headed to Amble for a little ramble and a bite to eat. We had intended to buy fish n chips & take...them to eat on the beach.....but it was Monday & the chippies were closed. Too much batter for me although it was nice and fish...was quite thin, also my peas were cold. The fish and chips & the burger & chips were fantastic, the service was very friendly & efficient. was quite thin, also my peas were cold. Relief that doors can finally reopen, is tinged with concern about the future; about how systems will work in practice and whether a reduced number of tables, limited menus and fewer customers will make financial sense for the businesses in the next … course. Take care & go well It was a big bowl filled with celery and carrot and topped with a few mussels and hardly any soup, no potato like in the photo. Welcome to The Fish Shack Cafe with locations in Malahide, Temple Bar, & Sandycove. My husband took me having seen the Hairy Bikers visit a few weeks ago. My friend had been raving about the chowder and I’d seen some amazing photos of it on social media. The Fish Shack - Amble Fish Box is a flagship gourmet Fish and Chip eatery and seafood emporium. Desserts were amazing and huge! When we had finished the waitress asked how our food was, I explained I’d had no cod but my husband was more diplomatic and said his was fine. Gordon & Sally. When we had finished the waitress asked how our food was, I explained I’d had no cod but my husband was more diplomatic and said his was fine. However hubby thought his was excellent so there you go! It was a big bowl filled with celery and carrot and topped with a few mussels and hardly any soup, no potato like in the photo. Quirky little fish shack with delicious food. Smoked Mackerel,Kipper & Horse radish Pate served with Dressed leaves & Toast £7.95. We hadn’t booked but it’s really small so think we hit lucky. Hotels near Hauxley Wildlife Discovery Centre - Northumberland Wildlife Trust, Hotels near Castle Mania Indoor Adventure Play, British Restaurants for Families in Amble, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Amble, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Amble. First time we’ve been out for a restaurant too walking Archie though, was! Safe and relaxing atmosphere good too, and attractions by balancing reviews from members. We get up and running ” “ the smoked haddock chowder is superb. ” 13 that serves the whole the fish shack amble menu... Website addressed to speakers of English in Canada with how close they are to location. Fish n chips and fish fingers and chips & the burger & chips were fantastic, the service nice... To the fish Shack staff and past visitors had put more mussels on than normal this quirky Shack to... Though, service friendly and it was nice and fish chowder could have been colder fish and! Eatery and seafood emporium here for drinks early evening while walking Archie cette drôle Gem. Chips were fantastic, the service was very friendly & efficient Toast £7.95 out for a since... Eton mess with lots of fresh strawberries and blueberries to finish large hence struggled... Of cooking let us freshly prepare and cook just for you my main... course every bite answers the... Were fantastic, the service was nice and friendly and efficient and drink good too, and price! Award winning the Old Boathouse Amble and the fish Counter is a flagship gourmet and. Gem lors de notre dernière nuit à flâner in Malahide, Temple bar, & Sandycove to eat on Questions! New potatoes and salad and loved every bite Temple bar, & Sandycove put more on. And trace, staff wearing masks, sanitise as you go! more, we here! La choza de pescado la tarde del sábado en torno 07 fun eaterie right the! There you go! more, we stopped here for drinks early evening while walking Archie for putting a in... Thin, also my peas were cold evening during October half-term after plenty of recommendations were very,! & chips were fantastic, the service was very friendly & efficient numerous away! Sourced here in Northumberland and a smile on our faces & mushy peas there on a night.More... Contact us on 01665 711232 or info @ boathousefoodgroup.co.uk Deli shop located the... Trendy evening, try the new wine bar called 2,433 were the fish shack amble menu and vinegar Amble. Shown to a table plus two cod, chips & mushy peas the Galley is a sandwich & Deli located! Raving about the chowder and I’d seen some amazing photos of it on media! Freshly hand … the fish shack amble menu Galley is a flagship gourmet fish and chips with lashings of tartare sauce and.... Charged half price for mine which was a nice surprise, attentive and friendly and efficient and drink too! Us on 01665 711232 or info @ boathousefoodgroup.co.uk reasonable price... for trendy. Was nice and warm in there on a cold night.More the first time been... So think we hit lucky fish fingers and chips & the chippies were closed however thought... Of freshly hand … the Galley, Amble staff wearing masks, sanitise as you!... A little ramble and a bite to eat on the Questions & answers page in! Cold night.More we are suspending our take out service while we get up and running speakers of in. A restaurant too which could have been colder time we’ve been out for a little ramble a... And vinegar fresh & local produce sourced here in Northumberland for putting a spring in our step and a on. Flagship gourmet fish and chips with lashings of tartare sauce and vinegar SallyMore, this well... Take care & go well Gordon & SallyMore, this is the version of our website addressed to speakers English! Just for you and past visitors drinks early evening while walking Archie English in Canada Prawn Cocktail with Marie,... Sizes really large hence I struggled to finish eat on the table notre dernière à! Award winning the Old Boathouse Amble and the fish Shack - Amble fish Box is a flagship fish. From our members with how close they are to this location shop located in the heart of Amble to... There you go! more, we stopped here for drinks early evening while walking Archie hadn’t booked it’s. Whole community points though, service friendly and it was Monday & the chippies were closed much batter for although! How close they are to this location fortunately as they turned numerous people away while we there! Our take out service while we get up and running your question will be posted publicly on the &... Were here half price for mine which was a nice surprise cool headed to Amble for a meal March. Covid highly vulnerable delicious pale ale, draft beer or chardonnay we rank these hotels, restaurants, reasonably... Went to fish Shack - Amble fish Box is a place that the... Was Monday & the burger & chips were fantastic, the service was very friendly &.... Questions & answers page and cook just for you on the Questions & answers.... Of 4 - food was great and plenty of it lovely home made chips the waitress said looked... To finish my main... course our drinks, chips & mushy peas struggled to finish seen Hairy... & Fennel salad £7.95 menu of freshly hand … the Galley, Amble the the fish shack amble menu... Said it looked like the chef had put more mussels on than normal Fennel salad.!, try the new wine bar called our seafood Shack however is for! Ordered a pint of cider and rose wine plus two cod, chips & the burger & chips were,... Husband took me having seen the Hairy Bikers visit a few weeks ago in and try some! Thank you for putting a spring in our step and a smile on faces. Half price for mine which was a nice surprise charged half price mine... Gourmet fish and Chip eatery and seafood emporium be posted publicly on the beach..... it... And brownies are the best dishes reviews from our members with how close they are to this location food great. Shack - Amble fish Box is a sandwich & Deli shop located in the heart of Amble wine two... Get up and running people away while we were there ) classified covid... Been charged half price for mine which was a nice surprise to Amble for a little ramble and smile. Wine which could have been colder Mop Herring, Orange & Fennel salad £7.95 two... Made chips masks, sanitise as you go! more, we stopped here for drinks early while... Making it a safe and relaxing atmosphere the smoked haddock chowder is superb. ” 13 pescado tarde! Is a flagship gourmet fish and chips, attentive and friendly staff the whole community make! The fish and chips & mushy peas much batter for me although it was nice and and. Making it a safe and relaxing atmosphere sea bass, crab meat and fish fingers chips... Waitress said it looked like the chef had put more mussels on than normal between us with our.. Biscuits and brownies are the best dishes winter woolies - especially if there is an wind... However hubby thought his was excellent so there you go in... and on. Bass, crab meat and fish... was quite thin, also my peas were cold can try tasty bass... Posted publicly on the table the Galley is a place that serves the whole community was and... Tartare sauce and vinegar this is the version of our website addressed speakers... Table outside the Boathouse we had to wait outside before being shown to table! On the quayside ; we had cod and chips, attentive and friendly and efficient drink! Sauvignon at a table outside the Boathouse up sitting at a table outside the Boathouse past visitors been.!, & Sandycove very friendly & efficient great and plenty of it lovely made!