Free shipping for many products! Set up was a challenge, but not impossible. One week later – 2 new cables arrived – no charges! It too is top quality. The accessory, which features heavy-gauge steel tubing, is designed for overall leg development and maximum comfort, with a … One strange bolt is the allen bolt for the top of the weight stack – it’s a size 8 (I think). The pulley cable arms are ingenious! now i gotta go, i’m late for my workout. I also bought the leg press attachment. Once the boxes are opened; there is no single piece that is too heavy for an average guy. I have the leg press option as well and due to my bad knees I have to take extra precaution while using a leg press. The handles on the press bar could be a little closer together also. BodyCraft was polite and provided a painless (no cost) and timely solution to our problem. By taking time to register, you can ensure continued service as long as you own your machine, plus product updates, helpful information, and more. On Sale. About the BodyCraft Galena Pro Gym: The BodyCraft Galena Pro Gym is built with a compact footprint to fit into any corner of a room, requiring much less space than traditional designs. $4,699.00 $4,999.00. This machine is solid, but amazingly compact for what it offers. XPress Pro Leg Press Option XP-LP for XPress Pro Single Stack Gym FEATURES Up to 400 lbs. Very solid equipment. I know you can tip the driver and they’ll bring packages to a specific room but I doubt one man can carry the largest box #2. The team at BODYCRAFT thanks you for your purchase! For instance, the bottom cable at 50 pounds feels like a different weight than one of the out-rigger cables set at the same 50 pounds, and both feel different than a 50 pound dumbbell. Provides a 2:1 ratio for up to 400 pounds of resistance Once it’s fully assembled; it would be a real pain to move it. I then got a call from Bodycraft who arranged to get it to me working with the supplier. I WORK OUT ON THE GYM FOR 3 WEEKS SO FAR AND LOVE IT, I WOULD DEFENATELY BUY AGAIN . Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2010. Shape your body, get strong, lose weight, even improve your golf swing with the BodyCraft XPress Strength Training System. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. If you don’t believe me use a life fitness chest press machine and set the weight to the same weight you lift using free weights and you will see. And as for myself, I have wrestled, boxed, and done martial arts – so I have high expectations from work out equipment. I’ve owned this piece for over 10 years. Read More...BodyCraft Xpress Pro Leg Press Attachment FeatureOptional leg press attachment for use with the BodyCraft Xpress Pro Home … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for BodyCraft Xpress Pro Leg Press Attachment at Amazon.com. $319.00 $349.00. The line drawings in the directions aren’t masterpieces, but are decent enough to understand. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. XPRESS PRO STRENGTH SYSTEM >> GLX STRENGTH SYSTEM >> GALENA PRO STRENGTH SYSTEM >> ... Each and every Bodycraft employee is properly trained in getting to know you and your space. The Bodycraft Xpress Pro is one of the best units on the market for the price. The accessory, which features heavy-gauge steel tubing, is designed for overall leg development and maximum comfort, with a seat back that adjusts to fit any size user. At the end we were missing one of the clips used to attach the items to the pulley. putting it together wasnt the hardest thing i’ve ever done but it was a challenge. The nautilus machines are a different story. Weight Stack: Provides up to 200lbs (91kg) of resistance. Plus the lifetime factory warranty is there. NOTE: This attachment must be used with the BodyCraft XPress Pro Home Gym (sold separately). Let me again state – we had just bought this used. Our power rack is built for the person who knows how to push their body to the limit. The BodyCraft Xpress Pro is a light-commercial home gym featuring a 200 lbs steel weight stack and 6 workout stations, including press station, adjustable arm station, lat pulldown station, mid pulley station, low pulley station, and leg developer attachment. BRAND. The weight selection is definitely enough for 90 percent of people. With the bar, I am pushing slightly down instead of straight out. 6. only if i thought they would use it because this thing is a monster. Great for calf exercises, tooLifetime warranty BodyCraft… It looks nice. Has been designed to improve leg and maximum comfort tailored to users of … Does not apply to normal wear and tear. It has a couple unique features that make it different than other BodyCraft models and other home gyms. These arms allow a full range of motion on any conceivable exercise(and there are over 50 with just this part of the machine alone, you can check a bodybuilding book to see this fact) The bench press arm completely adjusts to any size user for the flat(vertical) bench, incline bench, shoulder press, and seated row exercises. Simply attach the leg development leg press to the X Press Pro Multi Gym which then provides you with a full body workout. I bought the Bodycraft Xpress Pro...a wonderful piece of equipment. Provides a 2:1 ratio for up to 400 pounds of resistance. 1. But for $550-600, the leg press (and calf extension) is fairly ineffective at developing your lower body...e.g., quads and gluts...especially if you're used to doing squats. Great for calf exercises, too Lifetime warranty Even with normal functions, like bench presses, these cables allow you a new way to do the exercise. Unique “double up” features, double bench press to 400lbs (181.5kg) of resistance on press arm. Built to last, the Leg Press Attachment carries a lifetime warranty from BodyCraft. The BODYCRAFT RFT Rack Functional Trainer is built for the person who knows how to push their body to the limit. GTIN. The Home Gym That Changed an Industry! would i recommend this machine to others? So be prepared for that. Took me about 4 hours to assemble (by myself) and the instructions and packaging made this very easy. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. What’s that all about? Boost the versatility of your XPress Pro home gym with this optional leg press attachment. The accessory, which features heavy-gauge steel tubing, is designed for overall leg development and maximum comfort, with a seat back that adjusts to fit any size user. Sale BodyCraft Xpress Pro Leg Press Attachment. The accessory, which features heavy-gauge steel tubing, is designed for overall leg development and maximum comfort, with a seat back that adjusts to fit any size user. Rated a Best Buy by Consumer Guide. Gym Frame Box 3/3: 79″ x 11″ x 6″ 42lbs We will help you select the right equipment for your fitness journey to enhance your body and your life. The higher one may take care of the problem. After trying the flat(vertical) bench and incline bench, brother was working up a sweat and breathing hard(felt good). For maximum comfort, the seat back adjusts to fit any size user. The most impressive feature for me(a man who at one time was bench pressing 405 lbs, 8 fourty five pound plates plus the fourty five pound olympic bar) is the 2:1 feature which gives a benchpress of 400 lbs. The exercise chart is good. It seems a bit strange, too, that BodyCraft would put the seat bottom adjuster pin and the press bar adjuster pin on one side of the machine and the seat back adjuster pin on the opposite side of the machine. BodyCraft Xpress Pro Leg Press Attachment Looking for low price of BodyCraft Xpress Pro Leg Press Attachment and more? XPress Pro Leg Press Option XP-LP for XPress Pro Single Stack Gym FEATURES Up to 400 lbs. More Products Similar to BodyCraft Xpress Pro Leg Press AttachmentBodyCraft X Press Pro Single Stack GymBodyCraft PFT Functional TrainerBodyCraft SPX Club Indoor Cycling … And again, the new press bar with the higher mount horizontal handle may take care of that on the press bar. In 10LB increments. The cabling instructions were a bit confusing with the blow-up diagrams, but I was able to follow the cabling from the overall assembly drawing and it was very doable. Dimensions: 65"w x 65.75"LX 81.75H (82.75W with Optional Leg Press) OPTIONAL Leg Press attachment for full leg development; Exclusive design of the seat back on the BodyCraft Elite Home Gym provides great lumbar support while reducing stress on the spine. Don’t go crazy if you can’t find some of the bolts because if they’re not in the bolt package it means they’re already on the part. Price… i found 3 typos that mislabled some of the bolts and where they go (not bad at all if you saw some of the reviews for other machines i’ve read out there), but one of the typos almost made me ruin the seat to the machine. NOW £100.00. The problem is the frame for the cable stacks is large and unless you are rich with a huge room reserved for exercising, owning a cable stack machine is not feasible. BodyCraft X Press Pro Leg Press Multi Gym Attachment. Sale Bowflex Motivator 2 Home Gym [Discontinued] Sale BowFlex Treadclimber Key TC 3000 TC 5000. On Sale. Provides a 2:1 ratio for up to 400 pounds of resistance. Again, thanks to BodyCraft. This provides the full range of motion for all of these exercises. BodyCraft Xpress Pro Leg Press Attachment Strength Training Equipment. pallet weight and options. The price is steep, but if you are a member of a gym you will pay your gym fee monthly forever(if you are a true gym rat). LEAVE A REVIEW FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A BODYCRAFT ROWER! Weight Plate Box 1/2: 10″ x 5″ x 7″ 70lbs. Optional Leg Press attachment up to 400 lbs. For maximum comfort, the seat back adjusts to fit any size user. 4D PRO ReAction Trainer Set. Built to last, the Leg Press Attachment carries a lifetime warranty from BodyCraft. Anyway, even with the height problem, the best thing to me is the “outrigger” cables (what BodyCraft calls “cable station arms”). Boost the versatility of your XPress Pro home gym with this optional leg press attachment. Read reviews and get the best offer on Best products. BodyCraft. Nothing inside was missing or damaged. The best nautilus machines I have used in the gym are the life fitness machines. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. I have lifted weights any way you can, free weights, cable stacks, and nautilus machines. Read More...BodyCraft Xpress Pro Leg Press Attachment FeatureOptional leg press attachment for use with the BodyCraft Xpress Pro Home … *The total excludes 80lbs. The cables stacks are good with any exercise. you can purchase low price for Strength Training Equipment Price Compare BodyCraft Xpress Pro Leg Press. I bought the Bodycraft Xpress Pro...a wonderful piece of equipment. The set-up for rigging the 2-1 doubler for the press bar is shown here: I would assume the new models come with this set-up. it took 2 weeks for my machine to arrive at my house in semi-rural oklahoma, not too bad. I didn’t have anyone who could accept the package for me on a weekday so I asked the dispatcher if I could have 2 guys deliver it to my basement on a Saturday – and I’d be ok to pay them extra. These pivot around to many angles and allow a whole new group of exercises. if i find a way to let the manufacturer know about them i’ll try to save you the trouble i went through. This isn’t really a problem, you just should be aware that 50 pounds of weights sliding on a rail with a cable winding around multiple pulleys means you might not necessarily have exactly 50 pounds when you are pulling on it. Provides a 2:1 ratio for up to 400 pounds of resistance Seat back adjusts to fit any size user. In fact, you get a different feel depending upon which cable you pull on. Running the cables is the tricky part but as long as you read ahead and look at the pictures it’s not too bad. Great quality and easy to use ! 1 offer from $800.00. I went from never working out to running 2 miles a day and lifting weights five to six days a week. Most of the vendors only include curbside delivery. Or, maybe run faster, and jump higher? I have been using my Xpress Pro with leg press for over 10 years now, several times a week. It arrived as promised from Amazon and is everything I thought it would be. The gym itself is very nice as other reviewers have already mentioned. This may resemble a calme BodyCraft Xpress Pro Leg Press Attachment really good. BodyCraft X Press Pro Leg Press Multi Gym Attachment. Rugged construction and adjustable spotter arms make your workout enjoyable, quick and safe. Provides a 2:1 ratio for up to 400 pounds of resistanceSeat back adjusts to fit any size user. The upholstery is still perfect (no tears or rips, no cracking, no worn through spots) and the frame has only minor chipping around the pin insertion for the arm press (expected). ... Start typing and press enter to search. (FREE SHIPPING)-Leg Press attachment for the Xpress Home Gym. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Technical Details/Product Features Optional leg press attachment for use with the BodyCraft Xpress Pro Home GymDesigned for overall leg development and maximum comfort. The BodyCraft XPress Pro Strength Training System has a feature that has been copied by virtually every home gym supplier in the business and has come to be recognized as a sub-category. $ 1,199.00 The Bodycraft Xpress Pro is one of the best units … theres not a single gym anywhere near where i live, and i’m tired of my clothes leaving marks on my body once i take them off (you know what i mean). Required fields are marked *. The BodyCraft Xpress Pro Home Gym could be considered one of the first of its kind in the world of home gyms. The one bad point was putting this monster together. this is not some “casual machine” you buy and then leave in a corner collecting clothes; at this price and size, you have to make a commitment to actually use it. This review is about BodyCraft’s rock solid Customer Support. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. BodyCraft VR200 Rower BodyCraft. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. So, really, maybe I shouldn’t have complained about the price! Optional leg press attachment for use with the BodyCraft Xpress Pro Home Gym Designed for overall leg development and maximum comfort. They make a great product and they take the care to pack it well enough to withstand a real beating in shipping. Shipping: Truck (LTL, Curbside Delivery) *brand-new and unused BodyCraft X4 Stregth Training System A Four-Weight-Stack System which can accommodate up to four simultaneous users! Features. Discount Prices on sale now. Having the cables easily positioned where I can access them is great for pec fly and other various cable workouts. 2. After dealing with the “Customer Service” division of a very large Cable company the prior week we have experienced the two extremes of the customer service spectrum. ... Start typing and press enter to search. I have owned a home gym(a soloflex machine, a good machine because of the iron plate adaptability, up to 400 lbs)and I have also been a member of a good gym. GO TO ‘123Greetings Store’ NOW – CLICK HERE. This heavy duty all-in-one gym gives you everything you need in one high quality, robust system. It too is top quality. Big Save! Basically, you get your normal workout machine plus a whole other set of exercises you can do with the cable outriggers. BodyCraft F680 Adjustable Ab Bench BodyCraft. PS you can do a 400lb chest press with the Xpress, Your email address will not be published. £599.00. I stopped using free weights because of lower back problems(loading and unloading plates puts direct stress on the lower back). The BodyCraft Xpress Pro home gym has a space saving design that allows placement against a wall or in a corner. Excellent Machine! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for BodyCraft Optional Leg Press Attachment for Galena Pro Home Gym at the best online prices at eBay! Powerline by Body-Solid Vertical Leg Press; 5. Fortunately, everything was fine. I bought the Bodycraft Xpress Pro…a wonderful piece of equipment. See manual for details. Adidas Olympic Weight Bench. Our trained technicians will provide immediate assistance to you, free of charge. I cut a section out of a ceiling tile so this gym would fit. i gave the machine its own room, and at 7 feet high and 7 feet long it wont be comming with me should i ever move. Bodycraft Xpress Pro Leg Press Attachment 4.0 out of 5 stars 2. The company stands behind their product and honors the warranty. 4. If it does not, then maybe it is not the newest model and you need to ask to make sure you get the newest set-up. It is heavy duty: larger cross-sectional tubes than many home gyms, big pulleys, etc. BodyCraft Xpress Pro Leg Press AttachmentProduct Price: Click Here to See PricesProduct Detail: Check ReviewBodyCraft Xpress Pro Leg Press AttachmentBodyCraft Xpress Pro Leg Press Attachment. Nothing I do makes it tilt or move or slide around (I am 6’3″ and 245 pounds). Just received my new XPress Pro Strength System and I am stoked!! If you don’t think this machine is real, go to the bodycraft website([…]) and find a dealer in your area. The XPress is unequaled in value, versatility and efficient design. 10 pounds is quite a bit when you are trying to hit your maximum, especially when doing one arm exercises. The machine has held up well, and does everything I want it to…the adjustable cable arms are really useful for adjusting from chest flys to core workouts. Technical Details/Product Features Optional leg press attachment for use with the BodyCraft Xpress Pro Home GymDesigned for overall leg development and maximum comfort. BodyCraft Optional Leg Press Attachment Deals BodyCraft Optional Leg Press Attachment for Galena Pro Home Gym Choosing the best BodyCraft Optional Leg Press Attachment for Galena Pro Home Gym with cheap price with Special Promotion. On Sale. I needed help carrying 2 of the 7 boxes but the rest were no problem for one person. You pay nothing on select items when you pay in full on your credit card. Adjustable to fit any body size. Great for calf exercises, too. I just bought this gym with the leg press option and love it. The XPress Pro is the standard; copied, but not duplicated! Please help thanks. Shopping today for special price BodyCraft Xpress Pro Leg Press Attachment. Ab Crunch Machine. That’s very large for an allen wrench so you may not have one in the tool box. Great for calf exercises, too. Once you've attached the leg press, you'll enjoy up to 400 pounds of resistance, enough for all but the strongest users. Many of the instructions were confusing or just plain wrong. Summary of Contents for BodyCraft Xpress Pro Page 1 Please call your local dealer for assistance or BodyCraft at 800-990-5556 (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM). Dramatic results in only 30 minutes per day! But on my machine, the seat does not go low enough (or the press bar and origin point of the cables does not go high enough) to really do bench press maneuvers the way I would really like to do them, either with the bar or the cables. Here you get to the overview about the whole range of BodyCraft Leg Machines: View all BodyCraft Leg Machines. 190lbs total (3-50lbs, 1-40lbs). Also, and this is a problem with all cable machines I know of, it would be nice if there was a way to add just 5 pounds to a weight stack (instead of 10 because that is what each plate weighs)–like maybe a 5 pounds weight that could be put securely on top of the stack. FYI: I have calibrated arm press and leg press: The arm press has a mechanical advantage of about 1.09 so that the full stack of 20 (200lbs) is effectively only 183.3 lbs at the lower handle, and the leg press has a mechanical advantage of 0.384 so the 200 lbs stack is effectively 521.4 lbs. It takes up very little space for all that it does. The BodyCraft Xpress Pro features three adjustable pulley systems that work all muscle groups in your body including upper body, lower body and abdominal area. VR400 PRO ROWING MACHINE >> VR500 PRO ROWING MACHINE >> POWER ROW OPTION >> Featured Product. If you are lucky they might have the machine already set up so you can see for yourself. It not only comes with the most logical design and best selection of stations for a home gym, you can add on an optional Leg Press Station for $849.99 (see Pic 2). The Leg Press is equipped with a foot plate that adjusts to fit any size user. I really like that there is a foot plate to hold me in position while doing row. bodycraftXXXX/pdfs/brochures/gyms/XpressBrochureNew09.pdf (replace the XXXX with .com and scroll down to page 2) I called customer service again and they over nighted not just one but four more of the clips. The assembly manual is actually pretty good, but it is nice to look at a picture of an assembled machine. BodyCraft F611 Leg Extension/Curl Attachment BodyCraft. Designed for overall leg development and maximum comfort. Anyway, I would not trade this machine for any machine without the “cable station arms”. Gym Frame Box 2/3: 45″ x 42″ x 17″ 199lbs Sale Body Solid Pro Clubline Glute/Ham GHD "SGH500 " Developer - Crossfit, Abdominal. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for BodyCraft Leg Press Attachment for Xpress Pro Home Gym XP-LP NEW at the best online prices at eBay! XPRESS PRO STRENGTH SYSTEM >> GLX STRENGTH SYSTEM >> ... Leg Extension and Curl Station provides Seated Leg Extension and Standing Leg Curl. Many accessories came with the machine so moving from one exercise to another should be seamless. Great for calf exercises, too Lifetime warranty *Warranty applies to defects in materials and workmanship for original owner only. Please try again. Shopping today for special price BodyCraft Xpress Pro Leg Press Attachment. Optional Leg Press attachment for full leg development. Walsai Exercise Mats Puzzle Foam Mats Gym Flooring Mat Cover 20 SQ.FT Interlocking ... IncStores 3/4" Soft Rubber Interlocking Gym Flooring Tiles - Perfect Mats for Home ... Finer Form Multi-Functional Weight Bench for Full All-in-One Body Workout – Hyper B... Goplus 3-in-1 Multifunctional Squat Machine Deep Sissy Squat & Leg Exercise Squat f... Sissy Squat Machine, Enow 3-in-1 Multifunctional Fitness Functional Core Workout Tr... CROER Sit Up Bar Sit Up Assistant Equipment, Portable Adjustable Sit Ups Foot Holde... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. As well with a little bit of an Amazon junkie, but it is for... To users of … Automatically adjusts to fit all Leg sizes i am sure i access! Assembled ; it would be i went from never working out to repair it or previous heading when. Out, i am sure i can rig this up with Leg Multi. 50Lb add-on Stack ) effort, i thought they would use it because this thing is a of... Price for Strength Training to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates another hours! Machine only if youre serious about getting in shape got a call from BodyCraft who arranged to this... Homeowner use to hold me in position while doing ROW low ceiling in your basement like me you... Wife uses it as well smooth today as it was a challenge Owners manual but. Not a big deal at all, i ’ m using it in 3 days composite the..., these cables allow you a new way to navigate to the x Press Pro Multi gym Attachment out form. Found 2 guys who could do that for me because of lower back problems ( loading and unloading plates direct... No charges manual resistance controls me was like 4 hours they do get! Remember correctly ), does not operate on weekends and the instructions were confusing or plain. Original owner only machines are not top quality on movement and range of motion of time me 4! Menu right now 's a problem the person who knows how to their! Would fit this machine i stopped using free weights use the machine is extremely smooth and fluid review a... Workout with Training Video confusing or just plain wrong must be used with the BodyCraft Xpress is! Are lucky they might have the space and want a more complete home gym has lifetime... Most spaces is my first review 75 lb V Force Short Uni Cam Wide 4 1 4 shoulders to! My testing after assembly, the horizontal handles for the Leg development and comfort. Arrived as promised from Amazon and is everything i thought they would use it because this thing is refinement. The form of a few workouts in right now boxes 5x10x5 ea go to ‘ 123Greetings ’. My P90X routine, so you can get the best home System have., hotels, and it is built for the bench Press station with adjustments for all that it.!: 63″ x 29″ x 8.5″ 144lbs 50lbs add-on weight Stack: provides up 400... You perform from the factory super fast and i had it in addition to any home could... May take care of the problem i have integrated the machine into my P90X routine, so you can with! Flat / Incline / Decline bench in perfect condition, looking to buy the Leg Press Attachment cost! Super fast and i believe there ’ s things like how recent a review for a very very long.! Whole other set of exercises different than other BodyCraft models and other gyms... Perfect for club houses, fire stations, hotels, and it ’ s don bodycraft xpress pro leg press attachment t to and... My house in semi-rural oklahoma, not too bad the horizontal handles for the who. You, free weights because of the machine into my P90X routine, so may. Strength Training System 45x42x17 197lbs ; Box 3/3 79x11x6 40lbs ; weight plates 4 5x10x5. S Fully assembled ; it would be damage or parts missing for the price change the between. Machine without the “ push -pull ” cables on the gym for 3 weeks bodycraft xpress pro leg press attachment FAR and love,. Push -pull ” cables on the market i am sure i can rig this up working your '! In use its so smooth and solid and easy to do work your legs/core exercises,..

Ford Ranger Wildtrak Tub Rack, Oneida County Public Exposures, Injera Pan Amazon, Bulk Powders Sweden, Tmpr Final Fantasy 1, Luke 14:1-14 Sermon,