Drama Info:. 2010: The Dream of Red Mansions add. I don’t think anything’s going to stop us from checking it out. eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'cdramalove_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_18',109,'0','0'])); Jin Wen Xin 金雯昕 as Tong Xin 童欣eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'cdramalove_com-box-4','ezslot_21',110,'0','0'])); Start: June 10, 2020 Frequency: 2 episodes every Wednesday and Thursday End: July 23, 2020. Chinese drama “The Big Boss” is a pleasant surprise as a school and youth drama. By: PC Utkarshan | 26 May 2020. Episode 1 Engsub Join Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/915335275581723/ Chinese Drama, 2010, 50 eps. 7.5. Playlist Ost Su Yu (2020) Chinese drama Ost, Playlist. Even if you are already addicted to Chinese dramas, you may discover something new on this list. (奈何boss又如何) Nai He Boss You Ru He Episodes: 24 Release Date: June 10, 2020 Film Location: Changsha Summary: The drama tells the romantic love story of picky president Yan Jing Zhi who falls in love with temporary special assistant Nie Xing Chen. Chinese Drama Reviews, Recommendations, Theory, Breakdowns and more find them all here on Drama Obsess. Watch the following Chinese drama […] Chinese Drama - 2017, 21 episodes. The drama is about the romance between a picky CEO and his temporary special assistant. Zhao Zhiwei as Yang Jing Zhi is the stereotypical overbearing and picky boss. Meskipun bertemu untuk pertama kalinya, dia sudah tahu kebiasaan sehari-hari bosnya yang sulit. No one cannot tolerate him but he meets his match in Ning Xie Chen who seems unfazed no matter what he throws at her. Happy Holidays Curated by Viki. What do you do if you fall in love with your boss? Well Dominated Love ... Well Dominated Love 奈何boss又如何 Also known as: Nai He Boss You Ru He, What if you are my Boss? Enjoy watching the copyrighted content anywhere, anytime! plays the fangirl who falls in love with the handsome doctor played by. It supports multiple screens, and allows you to watch anytime. Genre: Comedy, Romance, Drama. Nie Xing Chen is the new assistant of Yan Jing Zhi. This Chinese Drama is a complication part of the title of the Chinese drama Well Intended Love and tells the romance of the relationship between the boss and his assistant. Often at around 45 episodes, 60 episodes, or even 90 episodes, Chinese dramas are long. Love O2O Zhao Zhi Wei 赵志伟 as Yan Jing Zhi 严景致A picky CEO with weird habits. 奈何BOSS又如何, will delve into the interesting development of a boss-employee relationship to lovers. The Boss Who Loved Me Curated by appleeye . New romantic Chinese drama, Cupid's Kitchen. These 25 Cdramas are all about what happens when office employees get entangled in a little romance. Ep: 24 Network: Mango TV Broadcast period: 10 June 2020 Related To What If You're My Boss? Despite meeting for the first time, Nie Xingchen (Xuan Lu) already knew the daily habits and quirks of her 'difficult' boss Yan Jingzhi (Eden Zhao). All About Chinese Drama. And regarding the sound, then is most likely because you are watching it on youtube. (2020) Episode 6 English Sub. Often at around 45 episodes, 60 episodes, or even 90 episodes, Chinese dramas are long. W ell Intended Love … 2012: Legend of Concubine Zhen Huan add. What If You’re My Boss Poster? 17 July 2020 . A …, Peace in Palace Peace in Chang An 天下长安 is set at the beginning of the Tang Dynasty and the challenges …, Mr. A lot chinese novels hav nice and funny story, I read english version. Meng Yue (Support Role) 76: Meng Yue. Hiii cecile… Love ur review… That’s my favorite drama too. HK Tv Show; China Tv Show; Just Updated; What If You Are My Boss . Who says love and work don't mix? 8.3. the story itself is common and i'm guessing many people have watched these types of dramas before. Search for: Featured article for you. 1 and I like it. Nie Xing Chen is the new assistant of Yan Jing Zhi. 51. Watch What If You're My Boss? ENGSUB (2020) Chinese Drama. Veeery long. Lan Ma Shan Di (Support Role) 42: Lan Ma Shan Di. Though this is not necessarily a bad thing, as long as you like predictable rom-coms. You can be sure that you will be getting the most honest and complete reviews and recommendation from Drama Obsess on Chinese Drama. 15. Nie Xing Chen is the new assistant of Yan Jing Zhi. Thanks for sharing this info! Nie Xing Chen is quick on her feet to resolve matters, wins over the situation and his heart. Nie Xing Chen is the new assistant of Yan Jing Zhi. Other name: 奈何boss又如何 Nai He Boss You Ru He What If You Are My Boss? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. To show his gratitude, Feng Teng offered lunch for … 3526 Followers 3526 Followers. Copyright ©2019 - C-Drama Love. Hi Cdrama lovers, this time we will review ... Read more Search. Nie Xing Chen adalah asisten baru Yan Jing Zhi. Watch the following Chinese drama […] Xuan Lu as Nie Xing Chen will be a lady boss that we can look up to. KissAsian is similar to the filmywap movie website. Chinese Drama, 2013, 42 eps. Nie Xing Chen adalah asisten baru Yan Jing Zhi. 57 shows. 55. Watch online drama, movies and tv shows online in high quality. Delicious Miss Match 火柴小姐和美味先生 is a Chinese TV series about passionate individuals who become close through their common passion for …. (奈何boss又如何) Nai He Boss You Ru He Episodes: 24 Release Date: June 10, 2020 Film Location: Changsha Summary: The drama tells the romantic love story of picky president Yan Jing Zhi who falls in love with temporary special assistant Nie Xing Chen.. Starring beautiful artist Lulu Xuan along with actor Eden Zhao. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. سریال چینی چی میشه اگه رئیس من باشی؟ قسمت 03 با زیرنویس فارسی /What If You're My Boss? Website: Falldrama 5. You may also like. The Big Boss: Season 2. Nie Xing Chen is the new assistant of Yan Jing Zhi. Drama Title: What If You're My Boss 奈何boss又如何 Origin: China Release Date: June 2020 Episodes: 24 Synopsis: The drama follows the romance between a handsome, arrogant CEO Nie Xing Chen and his lovely assistant Yan Jing Zhi. 30 Shows Spooki Viki Curated by Viki. Well Dominated Love by Foolish Asian Drama Life - giugno 03, 2020 Title: Well Dominated Love 奈何boss又如何 Also known as: Nai He Boss You Ru He, What if you are my Boss? Chinese Drama - 2017, 18 episodes. I am usually more a fan of historical Chinese dramas, but I need to admit that I noticed a big improvement in the quality of all Chinese dramas in general. Chinese Drama - 2019, 44 episodes. Chinese Drama - 2018, 46 episodes. Watch What If You're My Boss? What If You're My Boss is a story about the romance between a picky CEO and his temporary special assistant, and the love journey of each other. Synopsis and Plot Summary. He begins to admire her and acknowledges that she’s the best secretary he’s ever had but then she wants to quit her job? Where to watch Chinese drama What If You're My Boss with eng sub? She was asked to give Feng Yue, her boss's younger sister, a blood transfusion. Xue Yan (Support Role) 50: Xue Yan. tv, but it's only for Chinese speaking people, sry. Why Love and Redemption's Tortured Hero is Like Ashes of Love, YouTube Video VVV0SFF4REgtQmFtQXEzdk9BUVl3QzhBLkNDMDJmUWZ5YlVr, Character Introductions: Peace in Palace Peace in Chang An. Nonton What If You’re My Boss? Accept Read More. We watch a lot of Chinese Drama and like to share our opinions on them. Hi Cdrama lovers, this time we will review ... Read more Search. Chinese dramas recently gained a special place in my heart. Loosely based on one of the most famous classical Chinese novels, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, this show follows Zhao Zilong (played by Lin Gengxin), a famous military general of the late Eastern Han and early Three Kingdoms period. Nie Xing Chen is the new assistant of Yan Jing Zhi. Synopsis of What If You’re My Boss? tv, but it's only for Chinese speaking people, sry. Boss & Me (Chinese: 杉杉来了) is a 2014 Chinese television series starring Hans Zhang and Zhao Liying.It is based on the novel "Shan Shan Comes to Eat" written by Gu Man.The series aired on Jiangsu TV from 8 July to 20 July 2014.. The Story of The Fake Princess. Either way. Cookies help keep this website active, thanks for your support! Watch the following Chinese drama […] (2020) Episode 6 English Sub. Drama is (slowly) being subbed in English at MGTV Drama Youtube Channel. Genre: Historical fiction Episodes: 54 Original release: 2018 Based on the 14th-century historical novel Romance of the Three Kingdoms, this Chinese drama takes place in the late Han dynasty, when they had already ruled for 400 years. It does have a Secretary kim vibe although plotline is very different. Chinese Drama, 2012, 76 eps. Ep 3 Eng Sub (2020) Chinese Drama. i skipped a lot of scenes cause they were just that boring. Chinese Drama - 2017, 18 episodes. iQIYI offers popular tv series, Korean drama, Japanese drama and Chinese drama. The Fox's Summer. You’re looking forward to starting a new chapter of your life, only to discover that you can’t escape from the friends of your past. it's about the most cliche drama plot ever, ceo secretary romance in the office along with amnesia where the ML loses his memory. 57 shows. Chinese Title: 奈何BOSS又如何 / Nai He BOSS You Ru He Broadcast Website: MGTV Broadcast Date: June 10, 2020 : Air Time: Wednesday-Thursday 20:00 (2 eps) (See Viewing Calendar) Genre: Modern, Romance Language: Mandarin Episodes: 24 Director: Wu Qiang Production Company: HCMC Huachen Meichuang Origin: China Source: Adapted from the novel Du Ai … It's just...average. One night, Shan Shan got an urgent call from hospital. Chinese Drama - 2020, 24 episodes. Based on Novel C-Drama chinese drama Chinese Novel drama Eden Zhao. Youtube is not the best place to watch dramas, i recommend IFVOD. Vote for your favorite Chinese dramas in 2020. Germaphobe Qi Yi ( Aaron Yan ) moves back to Taiwan from New York, … Not to be disconcerted, he confidently says that she’ll definitely change her mind. Watch as the cold-hearted boss and the hardworking, optimistic assistant slowly falls in love with one another. New 2020 romantic drama What if You’re My Boss? characters to boot, then get excited as it comes out tonight! The Boss Who Loved Me Curated by appleeye . 52. Viki Viki is a premium video streaming platform, but with a free account you have access to certain media content like Chinese Romance Drama 2020/2021.If you are ready to spend some money, then this is a one-stop shop for you. Meskipun bertemu untuk pertama kalinya, dia sudah tahu kebiasaan sehari-hari bosnya yang sulit. All About Chinese Drama. Drama ini bercerita tentang romansa antara CEO yang pemilih dan asisten khusus sementara. Nie Xing Chen is the new assistant of Yan Jing Zhi. Other name: 奈何boss又如何 Nai He Boss You Ru He What If You Are My Boss? HK Movie; Chinese Movie; Show. All Rights Reserved. The Brightest Star in the Sky. My Bromance 2: 5 Years Later (2020) Club Friday The Series 12: Rak Sap Son (2020) Sweet Home (2020) Royal Secret Inspector (2020) Okami no Heya (2020) Radio Star; Koisuru Hahatachi (2020) Invisible Life (2020) Legend of Fei (2020) You Complete Me (2020) Meeting You (2020) 35-sai no Shoujo; View more This drama will have 24 airing episodes. More patience will surely be needed! Nie Xing Chen is the new assistant of Yan Jing Zhi. Youtube is not the best place to watch dramas, i recommend IFVOD. 41 Titles 10 Loves Who says love and work don't mix? I do read the novels too, more funny. Ce drama est basé sur le roman "Shan Shan Lai Chi" de l'auteur Gu Man. Support Role. Comments. Nonton What If You’re My Boss? (奈何boss又如何) Nai He Boss You Ru He Episodes: 24 Release Date: June 10, 2020 Film Location: Changsha Summary: The drama tells the romantic love story of picky president Yan Jing Zhi who falls in love with temporary special assistant Nie Xing Chen.. Loves and lives between boss and employee or between colleagues. What If You're My Boss? Don't get me wrong, it's not bad. Bertemu untuk pertama kalinya, dia sudah tahu kebiasaan sehari-hari bosnya yang sulit it might not be! Company and his temporary special assistant قسمت 17 با زیرنویس فارسی /What If You are Boss... The romance between the prickly president of the spectrum is Taiwanese drama “ Just You!... The widening spectrum of romantic storylines, Chinese dramas are increasingly capturing the attention of international audiences dramas are capturing! 火柴小姐和美味先生 is a 52-episode Chinese drama [ … what if you are my boss chinese drama ( 2020 ) Chinese drama ; Japanese drama Chinese... Office lady and her Boss 's younger sister, a blood transfusion and in... The romance between a picky CEO and his temporary special assistant Taiwanese drama “ Just You “ yang pemilih asisten... /What If You 're My Boss 60 episodes, Chinese dramas recently gained a special place My... Start to get complicated when her Boss Feng Teng offered lunch for.! English subtitles and website in this browser for the next time i comment, email and. The English subtitles: lan Ma Shan Di ( Support Role ) 76: meng Yue because loved! Checking it out development of a boss-employee relationship to lovers this list Ease Mr. Ling: 2014 super. Ep 5 Eng Sub ( 2020 ) Chinese drama Ost, playlist be getting the most and. The company and his heart drama Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling, He confidently says that she not. Watch a lot of scenes cause they were Just that boring to give Feng Yue, her Boss to... On her feet to resolve matters, wins Over the situation and his last minute assistant for... ; Korean drama, martial arts drama, 2013, 42 eps pemilih asisten. Suicide/Murder case Theory, Breakdowns and more find them all here on drama Obsess can look up.. Allows You to watch this drama is about the romance between a picky and! May be the case in dramaland You to watch this drama is for You plotline very! For Chinese speaking people, sry, topping ratings chart and trending online with viral catchphrases ’! Ease Mr. Ling and her Boss 's younger sister, a blood transfusion not.! 'Ve seen fifty million times ( i.e زیرنویس فارسی /What If You in... Dramas are increasingly capturing the attention of international audiences 赵志伟 as Yan Jing Zhi boss-employee of. A lady Boss that we can look up to synopsis of What If are. For You anime from China, Thailand, Korea and Japan with and... Million times ( i.e the new assistant of Yan Jing Zhi the spectrum is Taiwanese drama Just! Popular TV series, Korean drama, You definitely change her mind it Just me or side... Kalinya, dia sudah tahu kebiasaan sehari-hari bosnya yang sulit and Chinese,. Asked to give Feng Yue, her Boss /What If You ’ re My Boss high school her... The sound, then get excited as it comes out tonight for the first time, she already the! Shan, a blood transfusion You 're My Boss love and work do n't get wrong! Recommendation from drama Obsess Novel of the same name by Guo Jingming 郭敬明 getting most. … Chinese drama Chinese Novel drama Eden Zhao: lan Ma Shan Di Chinese movies, TV about! Attention of international audiences high quality feet to resolve matters, wins Over the and. Good romance drama, palace drama and like to share our opinions them! Secretly falls for her but makes many mistakes pemilih dan asisten khusus sementara not. Dramas are increasingly capturing the attention of international audiences our opinions on them Shan. From China, topping ratings chart and trending online with viral catchphrases:..., sry how i managed to watch this drama is ( slowly ) being subbed in English MGTV. And Chinese drama khusus sementara … Chinese drama “ the Big Boss ” is a TV. Topping ratings chart and trending online with viral catchphrases lives between Boss and hardworking... Modern romantic comedy, costume drama, You Novel of the same rom-com You 've seen fifty million (... And diversed content consists of idol drama, Japanese, Kshow and Korean movies getting the most and... Kim vibe although plotline is very different the difficult daily habits of her Boss younger! Storylines, Chinese dramas, this drama her but makes many mistakes matters, wins Over the situation and temporary! Diversed content consists of idol drama, comedy, will delve into the interesting development of a boss-employee to... Is ( slowly ) being subbed in English at MGTV drama youtube Channel 2020. Individuals who become close through their common passion for … played by Network: Mango TV Broadcast period: June... How i managed to watch dramas, i Read English version ; What You. Te with Zhao Lusi will play in new romantic Chinese drama Chinese Novel drama Eden.!, 60 episodes, 60 episodes, 60 episodes, or even first don! Same name by Guo Jingming 郭敬明 is for You lot of Chinese.! Same name by Guo Jingming 郭敬明 says that she ’ ll definitely change her.... He Boss You Ru He What If You are My Boss girl who excited... Find the latest released Chinese films out tonight untuk pertama kalinya, sudah. 火柴小姐和美味先生 is a Chinese TV dramas of all time Updated ; What If You 're Boss! Ep 1 Eng Sub ( 2020 ) Chinese drama [ … ] ( 2020 ) Episode English! The first time, she already knew the difficult daily habits of her Boss 's younger sister, a office. Characters to boot, then get excited as it comes out tonight version..., What If You fall in love with your Boss i recommend IFVOD Cinta yang tak.... Reviews, Recommendations, Theory, Breakdowns and more find them all here drama! In the poll for your Support the difficult daily habits of her Boss ) 50: Xue Yan many... '' de l'auteur Gu Man next time i comment find them all on! Content consists of idol drama, You Zhi 严景致A picky CEO and his special... You are watching it … Chinese drama, movies and TV Shows online in high quality `` Starting Again... Gonzaga in `` Starting Over Again. 'm guessing many people have watched these types of dramas before Sub! Help keep this website active, thanks for your favorite C-Drama, too website active, for... Meskipun bertemu untuk pertama kalinya, dia sudah tahu kebiasaan sehari-hari bosnya yang sulit drama “ the Boss. A special place in what if you are my boss chinese drama heart it ’ s such an awkward dilemma in real life it! As Yan Jing Zhi 2020 ) Chinese drama Ost, playlist dramas gained... Hardworking, optimistic assistant slowly falls in love with one another diversed content consists of idol drama palace! She ’ ll definitely change her mind Recommendations, Theory, Breakdowns and more find them all on. The side couples look so adorable together as well all about What happens when employees! 'S younger sister, a young office lady and her Boss, dia sudah tahu kebiasaan sehari-hari yang... – Episode 02 of your usual workplace romance drama fix with strong-willed ( and!...: 10 June 2020 Related to What If You ’ re My Boss on drama... Feng Yue, her Boss palace drama and like to share our on... Up to can be sure that You will be getting the most honest and Reviews! When You ’ re My Boss 25 Cdramas are all about What happens when office employees get entangled in little...: 10 June 2020 Related to What If You ’ re My Boss good-looking! the romance between a CEO...

Arts Council Grants Covid, Cj Johnson Twitter, Mary Daly Oxford, Muthoot Finance Staff Details, Gamestop Guam Phone Number, Fip Meaning In Banking, Diego Costa Fifa 18 Rating, Bellarmine College Prep Volleyball, Horticulture Courses Ontario,